Ji Yeon-soo Eli Salim joined together "I love you, I'm never leaving again" (Udivorce2)

Ji Yeon-soo and Eli combined the living two years after they had divorced.In the 5th episode of the TV Chosun entertainment We Divorce 2 (hereinafter referred to as Udivorce 2), which was broadcast on May 6, Eli and Ji Yeon-soo, who know each others hearts through deep conversation, were portrayed.Eli, Ji Yeon-soo had a peaceful time, going to an amusement park with Minsu.The problem is that as time goes by, the number of minsu who do not want to send Father increases.Time to break up with Eli after playing all day at the amusement park, Minsu hung on to Eli and said, Im not going to let you go, I dont want to break up.Nevertheless, Eli and Minsu had to part ways, and Minsu broke everyones heart with the sound of the house crying.As Minsu is stepped into the eye, Elis heart toward Ji Yeon-soo has also become significant.Eli met Alexander, who was working with Ukiss, and said, Through this filming, I solved the training and misunderstanding and talked.If it was not for this shot, I would not say hello and only Minsu would have met. When asked about the reunion, he smiled, saying, I do not know, and said, I honestly do not want to go to United States of America.Eli and Ji Yeon-soo then went on a trip alone to Chuncheon, where they had found it when they were dating, and the two people sitting side by side in front of the bonfire had a very honest conversation.First, Eli asked Ji Yeon-soo, When are you going to United States of America? I have to go in at the end of this month, but I am worried.I want to be next to Minsu, I dont want to give Minsu the feeling that Father is the one who goes again anyway.(But) if I come clean up, I will be back again, he said.When Eli came to Korea, there were visa problems, job problems, and even more trouble.Eli wanted to leave the decision as Ji Yeon-soo is a guardian of Minsus parental rights and custody.Ji Yeon-soo said, If I live together, then I become a woman who lives with a divorce ex-husband. Even a chance to meet someone flies.I also have a plan for my life, and I wanted to remarry before I was 50.When you organize United States of America and come to Korea, I think living with a man without feelings is just a time away.I dont want to do that, he replied.Ji Yeon-soo said Eli needed time to think about three options: Living in a different house, living together in Korea, liquidating debts from the United States of America.At this time, Eli asked Ji Yeon-soo, What do you want to be with me then?Ji Yeon-soo then said: Im not going to accept you as Minsu Father only if you come here.Its either going to be either looking for my seat (wife) again or not accepting it, he nailed.Still, Ji Yeon-soo said, If you come, then I will not be able to get up again.This time I helped my family and my surroundings, but when I get you and leave again, I can not get back. Eli said, I do not leave.Im not leaving when I come back, he promised. Then Eli said, Do you like me?I replied, yes, and laughed and focused attention on Ji Yeon-soo.
Ji Yeon-soo and Eli combined the living two years after they had divorced.In the 5th episode of the TV Chosun entertainment We Divorce 2 (hereinafter referred to as Udivorce 2), which was broadcast on May 6, Eli and Ji Yeon-soo, who know each others hearts through deep conversation, were portrayed.Eli, Ji Yeon-soo had a peaceful time, going to an amusement park with Minsu.The problem is that as time goes by, the number of minsu who do not want to send Father increases.Time to break up with Eli after playing all day at the amusement park, Minsu hung on to Eli and said, Im not going to let you go, I dont want to break up.Nevertheless, Eli and Minsu had to part ways, and Minsu broke everyones heart with the sound of the house crying.As Minsu is stepped into the eye, Elis heart toward Ji Yeon-soo has also become significant.Eli met Alexander, who was working with Ukiss, and said, Through this filming, I solved the training and misunderstanding and talked.If it was not for this shot, I would not say hello and only Minsu would have met. When asked about the reunion, he smiled, saying, I do not know, and said, I honestly do not want to go to United States of America.Eli and Ji Yeon-soo then went on a trip alone to Chuncheon, where they had found it when they were dating, and the two people sitting side by side in front of the bonfire had a very honest conversation.First, Eli asked Ji Yeon-soo, When are you going to United States of America? I have to go in at the end of this month, but I am worried.I want to be next to Minsu, I dont want to give Minsu the feeling that Father is the one who goes again anyway.(But) if I come clean up, I will be back again, he said.When Eli came to Korea, there were visa problems, job problems, and even more trouble.Eli wanted to leave the decision as Ji Yeon-soo is a guardian of Minsus parental rights and custody.Ji Yeon-soo said, If I live together, then I become a woman who lives with a divorce ex-husband. Even a chance to meet someone flies.I also have a plan for my life, and I wanted to remarry before I was 50.When you organize United States of America and come to Korea, I think living with a man without feelings is just a time away.I dont want to do that, he replied.Ji Yeon-soo said Eli needed time to think about three options: Living in a different house, living together in Korea, liquidating debts from the United States of America.At this time, Eli asked Ji Yeon-soo, What do you want to be with me then?Ji Yeon-soo then said: Im not going to accept you as Minsu Father only if you come here.Its either going to be either looking for my seat (wife) again or not accepting it, he nailed.Still, Ji Yeon-soo said, If you come, then I will not be able to get up again.This time I helped my family and my surroundings, but when I get you and leave again, I can not get back. Eli said, I do not leave.Im not leaving when I come back, he promised. Then Eli said, Do you like me?I replied, yes, and laughed and focused attention on Ji Yeon-soo.

Ji Yeon-soo and Eli combined the living two years after they had divorced.

In the 5th episode of the TV Chosun entertainment "We divorce 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Udivorce 2"), which was broadcast on May 6, Eli and Ji Yeon-soo, who know each other's hearts through deep conversation, were portrayed.

Eli, Ji Yeon-soo had a peaceful time, going to an amusement park with Minsu. The problem is that as time goes by, the number of Minsu who do not want to send Father increases.

Time to break up with Eli after playing all day at the amusement park, Minsu hung on to Eli and said, "I'm not going to let you go, I don't want to break up." Nevertheless, Eli and Minsu had to part ways, and Minsu broke everyone's heart with the sound of the house crying.

As Minsu is stepped into the eye, Eli's heart toward Ji Yeon-soo has also become significant. Eli met Alexander, who was working with "Ukiss," and said, "Through this filming, I solved the training and misunderstanding and talked. If it was not for this shot, I would not say hello and only Minsu would have met. " When asked about the reunion, he smiled, saying, "I do not know," and said, "I honestly do not want to go to United States of America."

Eli and Ji Yeon-soo then went on a trip alone to Chuncheon, where they had found it when they were dating, and the two people sitting side by side in front of the bonfire had a very honest conversation.

First, Eli asked Ji Yeon-soo, "When are you going to United States of America?" "I have to go in at the end of this month, but I am worried. I want to be next to Minsu, I don't want to give Minsu the feEling that 'Father is the one who goes again anyway'. (But) if I come clean up, I will be back again," he said.

When Eli came to Korea, there were visa problems, job problems, and even more trouble. Eli wanted to leave the decision as Ji Yeon-soo is a guardian of Minsu's parental rights and custody.

Ji Yeon-soo said, "If I live together, then I become a woman who lives with a divorce ex-husband. Even a chance to meet someone flies. I also have a plan for my life, and I wanted to remarry before I was 50. When you organize United States of America and come to Korea, I think living with a man without feElings is just a time away. I don't want to do that," he replied. Ji Yeon-soo said Eli needed time to think about three options: 'Living in a different house, living together in Korea, liquidating debts from the United States of America'.

At this time, Eli asked Ji Yeon-soo, "What do you want to be with me then?" Ji Yeon-soo then said: "I'm not going to accept you as Minsu Father only if you come here. It's either going to be either looking for my seat (wife) again or not accepting it," he nailed.

Still, Ji Yeon-soo said, "If you come, then I will not be able to get up again. This time I helped my family and my surroundings, but when I get you and leave again, I can not get back. "Eli said," I do not leave. I'm not leaving when I come back," he promised. Then Eli said, "Do you like me? "I replied," yes, "and laughed and focused attention on Ji Yeon-soo.