Jessie "tobacco cut and electronic tobacco smoker" Confessions Yoo Jae-Suk "Personal Taste" (Sixth Sense3)

Jessie reveals she smokes electronic tobaccoProducer Code Kunst and rapper Nucksal appeared on TVN Sixth Sense3 broadcast on May 20th.On this day, the members visited Restaurant without anything located in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. The prepared menu was black pig, chadol, and cotton.Members who enjoyed the meal said, Restaurant is not ventilating. Especially Jessie complained, I feel like my lungs are sick now. I think I smoked tobacco.So Yoo Jae-Suk said, Maybe it was because I smoked tobacco (actually), and Jessie shed her eyes, saying, My brother, thats what I did to my brother.Jessie then added, I broke the tobacco; I smoke the electronic tobacco, and Nucksal was surprised by the spicy taste of Sixth Sense3.Yoo Jae-Suk nodded, saying, Because its a personal taste.

Jessie reveals she smokes electronic tobacco

Producer Code Kunst and rapper Nucksal appeared on TVN 'Sixth Sense3' broadcast on May 20th.

On this day, the members visited 'Restaurant without anything' located in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. The prepared menu was black pig, chadol, and cotton.

Members who enjoyed the meal said, "Restaurant is not ventilating." Especially Jessie complained, "I feel like my lungs are sick now. I think I smoked tobacco."

So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Maybe it was because I smoked tobacco (actually), and Jessie shed her eyes, saying, "My brother, that's what I did to my brother."

Jessie then added, "I broke the tobacco; I smoke the electronic tobacco," and Nucksal was surprised by the spicy taste of 'Sixth Sense3'. Yoo Jae-Suk nodded, saying, "Because it's a personal taste."