Jang Dong-min "First Meeting with Wife in Golf Collection" ..The First Reveal of Ultrasound Photos at 2 ('Golf King 3')

Jang Dong-min first released a 3D ultrasound photo of the second-year-old treasure.In the TV Chosun entertainment Golf King 3 broadcasted on the last 30 days, comedian Jang Dong-min, Park Sung-kwang, actor Lee So-yeon and Kang Eun-tak appeared and performed duet Golf Battle.On this day, Yang Se-heeong opened his mouth to a lot of changes in his brother when he saw the improved face of his newlywed Jang Dong-min.Jang Dong-min said, I was happy to live. Yang Se-heeong laughed, saying, That brother is a bitch.Jang Dong-min was delighted, saying, It fits hard from the first hole today.Lee So-yeon was wary of saying the first end is ... and Jang Dong-min said, You laugh and kill people.Kim Gook Jin then asked, Did you meet your wife at the Golf? And Jang Dong-min said, It was not an introduction.My wife came to Golf as a companion, and I was so good that I wanted to make dinner. When Kim Gook Jin said, Golf will play with you, Jang Dong-min said, I love Golf so much, but now Im pregnant, I cant.Jang Dong-min said, Actually, it is the day I decided to go to obstetrics and gynecology today. My wife told me to go to the schedule saying, Work is first.So I asked him to send me a picture, he said. I sent a 3D ultrasound photo. Taemyung is a treasure. Treasure is doing this. Jang Dong-min said, Dad is predicting that he is hitting well today, and Kim Gook Jin and Kim Mi-hyun said, It is a real hit.Its amazing, he said.Was it the cheer of the real treasure? Jang Dong-min was in the best condition of the day.

Jang Dong-min first released a 3D ultrasound photo of the second-year-old 'treasure'.

In the TV Chosun entertainment 'Golf King 3' broadcasted on the last 30 days, comedian Jang Dong-min, Park Sung-kwang, actor Lee So-yeon and Kang Eun-tak appeared and performed duet Golf Battle.

On this day, Yang Se-heeong opened his mouth to "a lot of changes in his brother" when he saw the improved face of his newlywed Jang Dong-min. Jang Dong-min said, "I was happy to live." Yang Se-heeong laughed, saying, "That brother is a bitch."

Jang Dong-min was delighted, saying, "It fits hard from the first hole today." Lee So-yeon was wary of saying "the first end is ..." and Jang Dong-min said, "You laugh and kill people."

Kim Gook Jin then asked, "Did you meet your wife at the Golf?" And Jang Dong-min said, "It was not an introduction. My wife came to Golf as a companion, and I was so good that I wanted to make dinner. "

When Kim Gook Jin said, "Golf will play with you," Jang Dong-min said, "I love Golf so much, but now I'm pregnant, I can't." Jang Dong-min said, "Actually, it is the day I decided to go to obstetrics and gynecology today. My wife told me to go to the schedule saying, 'Work is first.' So I asked him to send me a picture, "he said." I sent a 3D ultrasound photo. Taemyung is a treasure. Treasure is doing this. "

Jang Dong-min said, "Dad is predicting that he is hitting well today," and Kim Gook Jin and Kim Mi-hyun said, "It is a real hit. It's amazing," he said.

Was it the cheer of the real treasure? Jang Dong-min was in the best condition of the day.