Lim Young-woong "Concerts rather than broadcasts...Xiao Tong and Far with Fans"

Lim Young-woong delivered future activities.When asked about the role model, Lim Young-woong said, I want to respect all the seniors and resemble the cool part, and I want to go that way, but I do not think the role model of I just want to be a cool singer is decided.He also said, I am willing to appear at any time if there is a place suitable for me.But now I want to focus on the national tour concert with Singer Lim Young-woong and to be close to the fans. I heard that picketing made it difficult to hear, and Im working hard with responsibility and sense of duty, and its a solid concert with both skating and my room and joy.When I go home, Im preparing to feel like Im really playing well and want to see you again.The title song Can I Meet Again is a luxury emotional ballad with Singer transfer writing and composing, and Jung Jae-il participating in string arrangements.In addition to the title song, there are various songs that have been introduced through its own content Reload, including Seolundo, Song Bong-ju, Park Sang-chul, Dick Feng Kim Hyun-woo, and Yoon Myung-sun, who have contributed to the songwriting, composition and arrangement.

Lim Young-woong delivered future activities.

When asked about the role model, Lim Young-woong said, "I want to respect all the seniors and resemble the cool part, and I want to go that way, but I do not think the role model of 'I just want to be a cool Singer' is decided."

He also said, "I am willing to appear at any time if there is a place suitable for me. But now I want to focus on the national tour concert with Singer Lim Young-woong and to be close to the fans. "

“I heard that picketing made it difficult to hear, and I’m working hard with responsibility and sense of duty, and it’s a solid concert with both skating and my room and joy. “When I go home, I’m preparing to feel like I’m really playing well and want to see you again.”

The title song Can I Meet Again is a luxury emotional ballad with Singer transfer writing and composing, and Jung Jae-il participating in string arrangements.

In addition to the title song, there are various songs that have been introduced through its own content Reload, including Seolundo, Song Bong-ju, Park Sang-chul, Dick Feng Kim Hyun-woo, and Yoon Myung-sun, who have contributed to the songwriting, composition and arrangement.