"I could have done collabor" ('You Quiz on the Block') in the words of "Vic-Fezensac sweet potato" Lim Young-woong at Hapjeong Station.

You Quiz on the Block singer Lim Young-wong mentioned the moment she had done past sweet potato Vic-Fezensac.On the 4th TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block), the hero singer Lim Young-wong, who sings while being packed up as a special feature of HERO, appeared.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lim Young-woong about his appearance in You Quiz on the Block, and he said, I am trembling and I do not think about it.So Jo Se-ho said, From my point of view, (two people) are two mountain ranges.Mr. Hero is famous for this story: I did a sweet potato Vic-Fezensac at exit 7 of Hapjeong Station, and I called Exit 5, Yoo Jae-Suk asked.Lim Young-woong said, After I sold sweet potatoes at exit 7, I released Electure 5 of Hapjeong Station.So I said, Oh I should have sold it at exit 5 and laughed around me. Yo Jae-Suk, who listened to it, said, I should have known this in advance.Its not a problem to change the exit number, but it would have been a good colaborator. Photo l tvN broadcast screen capture

'You Quiz on the Block' singer Lim Young-wong mentioned the moment she had done past sweet potato Vic-Fezensac.

On the 4th TVN entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block' (hereinafter referred to as 'You Quiz on the Block'), the hero singer Lim Young-wong, who sings while being packed up as a special feature of 'HERO', appeared.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lim Young-woong about his appearance in 'You Quiz on the Block', and he said, "I am trembling and I do not think about it." So Jo Se-ho said, "From my point of view, (two people) are two mountain ranges."

"Mr. Hero is famous for this story: I did a sweet potato Vic-Fezensac at exit 7 of Hapjeong Station, and I called 'Exit 5'," Yoo Jae-Suk asked.

Lim Young-woong said, "After I sold sweet potatoes at exit 7, I released 'Electure 5 of Hapjeong Station'. So I said, 'Oh I should have sold it at exit 5' and laughed around me.' Yo Jae-Suk, who listened to it, said, "I should have known this in advance. It's not a problem to change the exit number, but it would have been a good colaborator. "

Photo l tvN broadcast screen capture