"I'm dying...Kwak Do-won, Corona19 complications diverticulitis "hospital."

I can not say Kwak Do-won did not attend the production presentation because of the confirmation of Corona 19.On the afternoon of the 4th, a production presentation of the new ENA programming/olleh tv/seezn drama No Old Fill (playplayplay by Son Geun-joo and director Choi Do-hoon) was held online.The event was attended by Choi Do-hoon PD, actor Yoon Doo-joon, HGO Eun and Jung Dong-won.Kwak Do-won, who was originally scheduled to attend, was not placed as a Corona 19 infection.It is a life-friendly human comic drama in which a young businessman, Jung Suk (Yoon Doo-joon), who has a family that says I can not do it but has an item with a chicken shop owner, Kwak Do-won, who has no home to live in, but has no money to start a business,The Kwak Do-won actor was confirmed and was unable to attend the meeting. I will deliver it to you in advance.I will say hello to you by voice, he said.Since then, the phone connection has been made, and Kwak Do-won said, Thank you to the viewers who have been interested. I had to visit and greet you.I hope you will be careful about Corona. He said, It is getting better. I feel relaxed, complications are going to die with diverticulitis.iMBC  Photos Offering KT Studio Genie

'I can not say' Kwak Do-won did not attend the production presentation because of the confirmation of Corona 19.

On the afternoon of the 4th, a production presentation of the new ENA programming/olleh tv/seezn drama "No Old Fill" (playplayplay by Son Geun-joo and director Choi Do-hoon) was held online. The event was attended by Choi Do-hoon PD, actor Yoon Doo-joon, HGO Eun and Jung Dong-won. Kwak Do-won, who was originally scheduled to attend, was not placed as a Corona 19 infection.

It is a "life-friendly human comic" drama in which a young businessman, Jung Suk (Yoon Doo-joon), who has a family that says "I can not do it" but has an item with a chicken shop owner, Kwak Do-won, who has no home to live in, but has no money to start a business,

"The Kwak Do-won actor was confirmed and was unable to attend the meeting. I will deliver it to you in advance. I will say hello to you by voice, "he said.

Since then, the phone connection has been made, and Kwak Do-won said, "Thank you to the viewers who have been interested. I had to visit and greet you. I hope you will be careful about Corona. "He said," It is getting better. I feel relaxed, complications are going to die with diverticulitis.

iMBC Photos Offering KT Studio Genie