'I Live Alone' Fabien, 7 years after Permanent residency and Return "Seven languages The Master"

Fabien returns to I Live Alone in 7 years with news of Permanent reliability acquisition.The unusual daily life of the historical mania France Sunbee, which caught up in Seochon, is anticipated.MBCs I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Minjee Lee Kang Ji-hee), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 27th, will reveal the life of the village of Fabien, France Sunbee.Fabien is a broadcaster from France, who appeared on I Live Alone before 7 years, pushing the time in the public bath, and showing Taekwondos ability to play Taekwondo.He is pleased to return with the good news that he has become a Permanent Residency in Korea.Fabien reveals his current situation of being in love with the life of Seochon, which stimulates curiosity by hinting that he moved to Ilsacheonri at first sight when he saw Seochon.This is in Hanyang Sadaemun, he said, revealing the pride of France Sunbee, and I think I know why Prince Anpyeong tried to build a house here.On this day, Fabiens extraordinary love of history will be revealed and surprised.After leaving the house early in the morning, he not only crosses the rocks of Inwangsan, but also leaves his footsteps in various places in the village where history breathes.In particular, he has shown his love for Korea by taking the birth of King Sejong the Great. His footsteps in his visit to the history of the neighborhood are focused on where he will go.In addition, Fabien is studying Arabic with Korean textbooks, which is admirable.His study, which says he has the Master of seven languages, including his native French, is drawing attention.While studying Arabic, known as the highest difficulty, I can not lose my leisure and laughter, and the curiosity about this broadcast is soaring.Fabiens history tour, Sochon Life, can be seen through I Live Alone, which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 27th.Meanwhile, I Live Alone is loved by single life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow life of single household stars.MBC I Live Alone

Fabien Returns to 'I Live Alone' in 7 years with news of Permanent reliability acquisition. The unusual daily life of the historical mania 'France Sunbee', which caught up in Seochon, is anticipated.

MBC's I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Minjee Lee Kang Ji-hee), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 27th, will reveal the life of the village of Fabien, France Sunbee.

Fabien is a broadcaster from France, who appeared on I Live Alone before 7 years, pushing the time in the public bath, and showing Taekwondo's ability to play Taekwondo. He is pleased to Return with the good news that he has become a Permanent residency in Korea.

Fabien reveals his current situation of being in love with the life of Seochon, which stimulates curiosity by hinting that he moved to Ilsacheonri at first sight when he saw Seochon. "This is in Hanyang Sadaemun," he said, revealing the pride of "France Sunbee," and "I think I know why Prince Anpyeong tried to build a house here."

On this day, Fabien's extraordinary love of history will be revealed and surprised. After leaving the house early in the morning, he not only crosses the rocks of Inwangsan, but also leaves his footsteps in various places in the village where history breathes. In particular, he has shown his love for Korea by taking the birth of King Sejong the Great. His footsteps in his visit to the history of the neighborhood are focused on where he will go.

In addition, Fabien is studying Arabic with Korean textbooks, which is admirable. His study, which says he has the Master of seven languages, including his native French, is drawing attention. While studying Arabic, known as the highest difficulty, I can not lose my leisure and laughter, and the curiosity about this broadcast is soaring.

Fabien's history tour, Sochon Life, can be seen through I Live Alone, which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 27th.

Meanwhile, 'I Live Alone' is loved by single life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow life of single household stars.

MBC 'I Live Alone'