Hwang Bo Ra "Cha Hyeon-woo and marriage announcement so much"... extraordinary TV viewer ratings box office committee ('God of defense')

Actors Shin Hyon-joon, Hwang Bo Ra and Boyfriend Donghyun set up the Im Not Worried, Youre the God of Defense box office committee.On the 9th, IHQ Im worried, you, the god of defense production presentation was broadcast live online.The event was attended by Shin Hyon-joon, Hwang Bo Ra and Boyfriend Donghyun.I want to do this program with my marriage announcement, I really want to do it, Hwang Bo Ra said.Hwang Bo Ra is the second son of actor Kim Yong-gun and has been in love with Cha Hyeon-woo, the younger brother of Ha Jung-woo, for about 10 years.Shin Hyon-joon said, I want to stand on a fashion show or take a picture with Jung Jun-ho and his shirt off.Then Donghyun said, I will take off my pants from the back and shoot.Im worried, you, God of Defense is the first lawyer office reality show where actual lawyers, other actors, show the life of a lawyers office.In fact, it raises reality with real cases, and adds advice from professional lawyers to convey useful legal knowledge.Im worried, you, the god of defense will be broadcasted at 11 pm on the 9th.

Actors Shin Hyon-joon, Hwang Bo Ra and Boyfriend Donghyun set up the 'I'm Not Worried, You're the God of Defense' box office committee.

On the 9th, IHQ 'I'm worried, you, the god of defense' production presentation was broadcast live online. The event was attended by Shin Hyon-joon, Hwang Bo Ra and Boyfriend Donghyun.

"I want to do this program with my marriage announcement, I really want to do it," Hwang Bo Ra said. Hwang Bo Ra is the second son of actor Kim Yong-gun and has been in love with Cha Hyeon-woo, the younger brother of Ha Jung-woo, for about 10 years.

Shin Hyon-joon said, "I want to stand on a fashion show or take a picture with Jung Jun-ho and his shirt off." Then Donghyun said, "I will take off my pants from the back and shoot."

'I'm worried, you, God of Defense' is the first lawyer office reality show where actual lawyers, other actors, show the life of a lawyer's office. In fact, it raises reality with real cases, and adds advice from professional lawyers to convey useful legal knowledge.

'I'm worried, you, the god of defense' will be broadcasted at 11 pm on the 9th.