'Hangout with Yo' Americas and Shin Bong-sun not?

Yonja Kim, Shin Bong-sun and Kim A-lang were eliminated from MBC Hangout with Yo WSG Wannabe Project Blind Audition.On the 30th, Yoo Jae-suk, Kim Sook, and Kwan Moo-jin (Haha - Jung Jun-ha) were convinced that the performer with Lady Gagas name tag was a trot singer Yonja Kim as soon as she called for Lim Jae-beoms For You.Elena Kim praised her as a man who can hold him in Elenas bowl, and Quan Mujin even made a big bow.However, Yupalbong said, I can not be with us because I am already a big star and I am a current legend.Scarlett Johansson then sang a broccoli-song, and when she noticed the voice, Elena Kim said, Its the jewel I know. Its a good vocalist and a good harmony.He is a necessary person in the group, he said.But Yupalbong, who thought of him as Shin Bong-sun, said, It is an analogous voice. It seems to have practiced a lot and it is not bad.Its not a song I cant sing, but its not like this: Lets go. I gave an Acceptance with Quanmujin.There were also mixed reviews about Han So-hees songs.He gave him an Acceptance, which emits a lovely charm by singing I do not know love yet, and Yu Sung-bong and Elena Kim were eliminated.The main character of the voice is short track national team Kim A-lang.I was just about to go to Canada, but I thought I might have to practice, so I called them out, hoping that they would be as excited as I was.It was a short time, but I did not say much about managing my neck. It was a song I prepared with my neck, but it was a pleasant but pleasant experience.I was able to enjoy it when I met you, Mr. Yupalbong, he said, smiling.As a result, the WSG Wannabe Project Blind Test Acceptance was selected by Kim Hye-soo, Lee Sung-kyung, Sophie Marso, Kim Seo-hyung, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Go-eun and Son Ye-jin, followed by Gong Hyo-jin, Anne Hathaway, Kim Tae-ri and Na Moon-hee.In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha, who heard the song of Gong Hyo-jin, were convinced that the Americas were the Americas and attracted attention by saying, The Americas has cut the sword.hangout with yo
Yonja Kim, Shin Bong-sun and Kim A-lang were eliminated from MBC Hangout with Yo WSG Wannabe Project Blind Audition.On the 30th, Yoo Jae-suk, Kim Sook, and Kwan Moo-jin (Haha - Jung Jun-ha) were convinced that the performer with Lady Gagas name tag was a trot singer Yonja Kim as soon as she called for Lim Jae-beoms For You.Elena Kim praised her as a man who can hold him in Elenas bowl, and Quan Mujin even made a big bow.However, Yupalbong said, I can not be with us because I am already a big star and I am a current legend.Scarlett Johansson then sang a broccoli-song, and when she noticed the voice, Elena Kim said, Its the jewel I know. Its a good vocalist and a good harmony.He is a necessary person in the group, he said.But Yupalbong, who thought of him as Shin Bong-sun, said, It is an analogous voice. It seems to have practiced a lot and it is not bad.Its not a song I cant sing, but its not like this: Lets go. I gave an Acceptance with Quanmujin.There were also mixed reviews about Han So-hees songs.He gave him an Acceptance, which emits a lovely charm by singing I do not know love yet, and Yu Sung-bong and Elena Kim were eliminated.The main character of the voice is short track national team Kim A-lang.I was just about to go to Canada, but I thought I might have to practice, so I called them out, hoping that they would be as excited as I was.It was a short time, but I did not say much about managing my neck. It was a song I prepared with my neck, but it was a pleasant but pleasant experience.I was able to enjoy it when I met you, Mr. Yupalbong, he said, smiling.As a result, the WSG Wannabe Project Blind Test Acceptance was selected by Kim Hye-soo, Lee Sung-kyung, Sophie Marso, Kim Seo-hyung, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Go-eun and Son Ye-jin, followed by Gong Hyo-jin, Anne Hathaway, Kim Tae-ri and Na Moon-hee.In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha, who heard the song of Gong Hyo-jin, were convinced that the Americas were the Americas and attracted attention by saying, The Americas has cut the sword.hangout with yo

Yonja Kim, Shin Bong-sun and Kim A-lang were eliminated from MBC 'Hangout with Yo' WSG Wannabe Project Blind Audition.

On the 30th, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Sook, and Kwan Moo-jin (Haha - Jung Jun-ha) were convinced that the performer with Lady Gaga's name tag was a trot singer Yonja Kim as soon as she called for Lim Jae-beom's For You.

Elena Kim praised her as "a man who can hold him in Elena's bowl," and Quan Mujin even made a big bow. However, Yupalbong said, "I can not be with us because I am already a big star and I am a current legend."

Scarlett Johansson then sang a broccoli-song, and when she noticed the voice, Elena Kim said, “It’s the jewel I know. It’s a good vocalist and a good harmony. “He is a necessary person in the Group,” he said.

But Yupalbong, who thought of him as Shin Bong-sun, said, "It is an analogous voice. It seems to have practiced a lot and it is not bad. It’s not a song I can’t sing, but it’s not like this: “Let’s go.” I gave an Acceptance with Quanmujin.

There were also mixed reviews about Han So-hee's songs. He gave him an Acceptance, which emits a lovely charm by singing I do not know love yet, and Yu Sung-bong and Elena Kim were eliminated. The main character of the voice is short track national team Kim A-lang.

“I was just about to go to Canada, but I thought I might have to practice, so I called them out, hoping that they would be as excited as I was. It was a short time, but I did not say much about managing my neck. It was a song I prepared with my neck, but it was a pleasant but pleasant experience. "I was able to enjoy it when I met you, Mr. Yupalbong," he said, smiling.

As a result, the WSG Wannabe Project Blind Test Acceptance was selected by Kim Hye-soo, Lee Sung-kyung, Sophie Marso, Kim Seo-hyung, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Go-eun and Son Ye-jin, followed by Gong Hyo-jin, Anne Hathaway, Kim Tae-ri and Na Moon-hee. In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha, who heard the song of Gong Hyo-jin, were convinced that the Americas were the Americas and attracted attention by saying, "The Americas has cut the sword."

hangout with yo