"Cinetown" Lee Jung Eun "Dress wears and director Bong Joon-ho is like a Republican Party party member."

Actor Lee Jung Eun of the movie Omaju appeared in the Cine Invitation corner of SBS Power FM Park Ha-suns Cine Town broadcast on the 26th.DJ Park Ha-sun praised Lee Jung Eun, who stepped on the Academy Red Carpet as a parasite Mungwang station, saying, Every time I climbed Red Carpet, it became a topic of Dress.Lee Jung Eun said: I like to wear dress.Fortunately, the response is good and refreshing, he said. Every time I wear a dress, Bong Joon-ho is like a Republican Party member.It feels like a stubborn feeling, he laughed.I am a contemporaries with director Bong Joon-ho, but I do not make it easy to talk. I have never spoken in private.So is Bong, he added.On the other hand, the movie Omaju (director Shin Soo-won), which will be released on the 26th, draws a cinema trip that crosses the present and past of a middle-aged female director who restored the film of the first-generation female film director in Korea.Lee Jung Eun is currently appearing on TVN Drama Our Blues.Photos  SBS-Seen Radio

Actor Lee Jung Eun of the movie 'Omaju' appeared in the 'Cine Invitation' corner of SBS Power FM Park Ha-sun's Cine Town' broadcast on the 26th.

DJ Park Ha-sun praised Lee Jung Eun, who stepped on the Academy Red Carpet as a "parasite" Mungwang station, saying, "Every time I climbed Red Carpet, it became a topic of Dress."

Lee Jung Eun said: "I like to wear Dress. Fortunately, the response is good and refreshing, "he said." Every time I wear a Dress, Bong Joon-ho is like a Republican Party member. It feels like a stubborn feeling, "he laughed.

"I am a contemporaries with director Bong Joon-ho, but I do not make it easy to talk. I have never spoken in private. "So is Bong," he added.

On the other hand, the movie Omaju (director Shin Soo-won), which will be released on the 26th, draws a cinema trip that crosses the present and past of a middle-aged female director who restored the film of the first-generation female film director in Korea. Lee Jung Eun is currently appearing on TVN Drama 'Our Blues'.

Photos SBS-Seen Radio