"Celebrity star Father doesn't even pay for child support": 31-year-old model, lonely 'Mother's Day' with 5-month-old son

Fitness model Marley Nicoles, 31, quietly welcomed Mothers Day with her son without a child Father.I cant put into words how much I love you, being your mother is my biggest blessing, he said on Instagram on the 8th (local time) with a photo of his five-month-old son Theo.You are my world, and I congratulate all the amazing mothers of the world on Mothers Day. I spent Mothers Day quietly with my loved ones, Nicoles told E!News.NBA star Tristan Thompson, 31, the childs father, was not here.He had a relationship with Nicoles and had a son, but at first he denied being his child, and he bowed his head when DNA paternity revealed he was a father.I take full responsibility for my actions, he wrote on Instagram in January, and now that my paternity has been established, I look forward to being able to nurture my son smoothly.I sincerely apologize to all those who have hurt or disappointed in this ordeal. In particular, she also expressed her sorryness to her ex-girlfriend, Chloe Kardashian, 38.Chloe, you dont deserve the pain and humiliation of the heart I caused you, Tristan Thompson said.I admire and love you so much, no matter what you think. Im sorry again. Theres a four-year-old daughter, Tru.After the paternity announcement, details of the co-parenting between the NBA star and the Nicoles are relatively private.But last February, she accused Tristan Thompson of not being more involved in her sons life after an article emerged that he would pay $40,000 a month for child support.
Fitness model Marley Nicoles, 31, quietly welcomed Mothers Day with her son without a child Father.I cant put into words how much I love you, being your mother is my biggest blessing, he said on Instagram on the 8th (local time) with a photo of his five-month-old son Theo.You are my world, and I congratulate all the amazing mothers of the world on Mothers Day. I spent Mothers Day quietly with my loved ones, Nicoles told E!News.NBA star Tristan Thompson, 31, the childs father, was not here.He had a relationship with Nicoles and had a son, but at first he denied being his child, and he bowed his head when DNA paternity revealed he was a father.I take full responsibility for my actions, he wrote on Instagram in January, and now that my paternity has been established, I look forward to being able to nurture my son smoothly.I sincerely apologize to all those who have hurt or disappointed in this ordeal. In particular, she also expressed her sorryness to her ex-girlfriend, Chloe Kardashian, 38.Chloe, you dont deserve the pain and humiliation of the heart I caused you, Tristan Thompson said.I admire and love you so much, no matter what you think. Im sorry again. Theres a four-year-old daughter, Tru.After the paternity announcement, details of the co-parenting between the NBA star and the Nicoles are relatively private.But last February, she accused Tristan Thompson of not being more involved in her sons life after an article emerged that he would pay $40,000 a month for child support.

Fitness model Marley Nicoles, 31, quietly welcomed Mother's Day with her son without a child Father.

"I can't put into words how much I love you, being your mother is my biggest blessing," he said on Instagram on the 8th (local time) with a photo of his five-month-old son Theo. You are my world, and I congratulate all the amazing mothers of the world on Mother's Day. "

“I spent Mother’s Day quietly with my loved ones,” Nicoles told E!News.

NBA star Tristan Thompson, 31, the child's Father, was not here. He had a relationship with Nicoles and had a son, but at first he denied being his child, and he bowed his head when DNA paternity revealed he was a Father.

“I take full responsibility for my actions,” he wrote on Instagram in January, “and now that my paternity has been established, I look forward to being able to nurture my son smoothly. I sincerely apologize to all those who have hurt or disappointed in this ordeal. "

In particular, she also expressed her sorryness to her ex-girlfriend, Chloe Kardashian, 38. “Chloe, you don’t deserve the pain and humiliation of the heart I caused you,” Tristan Thompson said.

“I admire and love you so much, no matter what you think. I’m sorry again.” There’s a four-year-old daughter, Tru.

After the paternity announcement, details of the co-parenting between the NBA star and the Nicoles are relatively private. But last February, she accused Tristan Thompson of not being more involved in her son's life after an article emerged that he would pay $40,000 a month for child support.