"Can I Meet Again" Lim Young-woong, Lee Juck Meeting a Deeper, Deeper Sensibility

Lim Young-woong released his first full-length album IM Hero, and the title song returned to Can I Meet Again.Singer Lee Juck participated in the writing and composition and Jung Jae-il took charge of the string arrangement with the emotional ballad that included the broken lover, the lyrics that had to be sent, and had to leave for the lover that she loved at the time.Can I meet you again is a familiar but unfamiliar song.Lim Young-woong emerged as a trot star after winning the TV Chosun Mr. Trot in 2020, but he was loved by emotional ballad songs such as Love Always Runs, Youre Luxury, If You Love Again, and Hero.I had nothing to do for you, so I had to send it to you. I started with Lim Young-woongs calm, low vocals, When My Love Blooms When I Didnt Know How to Live Without You, and I loved it more and more as I went to Climax, starting with, Can we meet again, Can we go back as we used to be? The sadness of the man who is forced to meet with Lim Young-woongs cool singing and increase immersion.Lim Young-woong will include the pre-release song Our Blues, Can we meet again, Rainbow, You have a very good hand, Father, A bianto, Love Station, Bogeumji, I love you, Love Letter, I love you, Life Changa and 12 songs of various genres such as ballads, trots, pop, hip-hop, dance, and folk.It is Lim Young-wong who is standing at the center of the trot craze and is carrying a powerful fandom firepower and is having a hot year than anyone else.Lim Young-wongs dream of I want to be a singer who can show various genres without any awkwardness, not a singer limited to one genre will be realized again this time.The industry is paying attention to the Hero Age, which is wider and new as the first full-length album.Photo Fish Music
Lim Young-woong released his first full-length album IM Hero, and the title song returned to Can I Meet Again.Singer Lee Juck participated in the writing and composition and Jung Jae-il took charge of the string arrangement with the emotional ballad that included the broken lover, the lyrics that had to be sent, and had to leave for the lover that she loved at the time.Can I meet you again is a familiar but unfamiliar song.Lim Young-woong emerged as a trot star after winning the TV Chosun Mr. Trot in 2020, but he was loved by emotional ballad songs such as Love Always Runs, Youre Luxury, If You Love Again, and Hero.I had nothing to do for you, so I had to send it to you. I started with Lim Young-woongs calm, low vocals, When My Love Blooms When I Didnt Know How to Live Without You, and I loved it more and more as I went to Climax, starting with, Can we meet again, Can we go back as we used to be? The sadness of the man who is forced to meet with Lim Young-woongs cool singing and increase immersion.Lim Young-woong will include the pre-release song Our Blues, Can we meet again, Rainbow, You have a very good hand, Father, A bianto, Love Station, Bogeumji, I love you, Love Letter, I love you, Life Changa and 12 songs of various genres such as ballads, trots, pop, hip-hop, dance, and folk.It is Lim Young-wong who is standing at the center of the trot craze and is carrying a powerful fandom firepower and is having a hot year than anyone else.Lim Young-wongs dream of I want to be a singer who can show various genres without any awkwardness, not a singer limited to one genre will be realized again this time.The industry is paying attention to the Hero Age, which is wider and new as the first full-length album.Photo Fish Music

Lim Young-woong released his first full-length album IM Hero, and the title song returned to Can I Meet Again. Singer Lee Juck participated in the writing and composition and Jung Jae-il took charge of the string arrangement with the emotional ballad that included the broken lover, the lyrics that had to be sent, and had to leave for the lover that she loved at the time.

"Can I meet you again" is a familiar but unfamiliar song. Lim Young-woong emerged as a trot star after winning the TV Chosun 'Mr. Trot' in 2020, but he was loved by emotional ballad songs such as 'Love Always Runs', 'You're Luxury', 'If You Love Again', and 'Hero'.

I had nothing to do for you, so I had to send it to you. I started with Lim Young-woong's calm, low vocals, When My Love Blooms When I Didn't Know How to Live Without You, and I loved it more and more as I went to Climax, starting with, Can we meet again, Can we go back as we used to be? The sadness of the man who is forced to meet with Lim Young-woong's cool singing and increase immersion.

Lim Young-woong will include the pre-release song 'Our Blues', 'Can we meet again', 'Rainbow', 'You have a very good hand', 'Father', 'A bianto', 'Love Station', 'Bogeumji, I love you', 'Love Letter', 'I love you', 'Life Changa' 'and 12 songs of various genres such as ballads, trots, pop, hip-hop, dance, and folk.

It is Lim Young-wong who is standing at the center of the trot craze and is carrying a powerful fandom firepower and is having a hot year than anyone else. Lim Young-wong's dream of "I want to be a Singer who can show various genres without any awkwardness, not a Singer limited to one genre" will be realized again this time. The industry is paying attention to the 'Hero Age', which is wider and new as the first full-length album.

Photo Fish Music