'All The Butlers' Yoshihiro Akiyama daughter loves 'shoot' as 11-year-old storm growth appears

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 8th, Yoshiro Akiyama appeared and handed down the technique of fighting.Yoshihiro Akiyama reported a Kyonggi anecdote with Shinya Aoki, who was the only return to the last two years.Yoshiro Akiyama said, I do not want to see my father fight and hit, said Yoshiro Akiyama, who was a love that was loved by Yoshiro Akiyamas daughter.Yoshihiro Akiyama said, I saw Kyonggi after I said I won this time, but I cried after seeing him. I feel sorry for the opponent.Meanwhile, the production team surprised the video letter of Love, who was sent to support Yoshiro Akiyama.Love in the video has become 11 years old and has grown up. Through the video of love, I am good! How are you? I want to go to Korea soon.I love my dad a lot. So Eun Ji-won applauded, It was really big, and Lee Seung-gi also admired, I am so good at talking now.

In the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 8th, Yoshiro Akiyama appeared and handed down the technique of fighting. Yoshihiro Akiyama reported a Kyonggi anecdote with Shinya Aoki, who was the only return to the last two years.

Yoshiro Akiyama said, "I do not want to see my father fight and hit," said Yoshiro Akiyama, who was a love that was loved by Yoshiro Akiyama's daughter. Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "I saw Kyonggi after I said I won this time, but I cried after seeing him. I feel sorry for the opponent."

Meanwhile, the production team surprised the video letter of Love, who was sent to support Yoshiro Akiyama. Love in the video has become 11 years old and has grown up. Through the video of love, "I am good! How are you? I want to go to Korea soon. "I love my dad a lot." So Eun Ji-won applauded, "It was really big," and Lee Seung-gi also admired, "I am so good at talking now."