41-year-old dolsing Lee So-yeon "If Golf, You Don't Need a Man, Buy Seven Years' Cars" (Golf Wang3)

Lee So-yeon reveals extraordinary love for GolfIn the 4th episode of TV Chosun Entertainment Golf King 3 broadcasted on April 30, Jang Dong-min - Park Sung-Kwang, Lee So-yeon - Kang Eun-tak, who was known as a best friend of the entertainment industry, appeared as a guest and performed Jang Min-ho - Yoon Tae-young, Kim Ji-seok - Yang Se-hyung and Golf Battle.Asked how much he liked Golf, Lee So-yeon said, I love him the most in the world; I dont need a man, Im happy and grateful if I have Golf.I had to hit Golf, so I decided to drive in seven years and bought a car, he said.Lee So-yeon boasted that I drive the Golf field.Park Sung-Kwang quivered, Ill buy a Golf later, Lee So-yeon said.I want to buy it if I have money, he said, revealing true Golf love.
Lee So-yeon reveals extraordinary love for GolfIn the 4th episode of TV Chosun Entertainment Golf King 3 broadcasted on April 30, Jang Dong-min - Park Sung-Kwang, Lee So-yeon - Kang Eun-tak, who was known as a best friend of the entertainment industry, appeared as a guest and performed Jang Min-ho - Yoon Tae-young, Kim Ji-seok - Yang Se-hyung and Golf Battle.Asked how much he liked Golf, Lee So-yeon said, I love him the most in the world; I dont need a man, Im happy and grateful if I have Golf.I had to hit Golf, so I decided to drive in seven years and bought a car, he said.Lee So-yeon boasted that I drive the Golf field.Park Sung-Kwang quivered, Ill buy a Golf later, Lee So-yeon said.I want to buy it if I have money, he said, revealing true Golf love.

Lee So-yeon reveals extraordinary love for Golf

In the 4th episode of TV Chosun Entertainment 'Golf King 3' broadcasted on April 30, Jang Dong-min - Park Sung-Kwang, Lee So-yeon - Kang Eun-tak, who was known as a best friend of the entertainment industry, appeared as a guest and performed Jang Min-ho - Yoon Tae-young, Kim Ji-seok - Yang Se-hyung and Golf Battle.

Asked how much he liked Golf, Lee So-yeon said, "I love him the most in the world; I don't need a man, I'm happy and grateful if I have Golf."

"I had to hit Golf, so I decided to drive in seven years and bought a car," he said. Lee So-yeon boasted that "I drive the Golf field."

Park Sung-Kwang quivered, "I'll buy a Golf later," Lee So-yeon said. I want to buy it if I have money, "he said, revealing true Golf love.