1 million pre-orders for the album.."Hero Age" which proved explosive popularity

- 12 songs of various genres such as trot- The title song Can I meet you again- Ballards written and composed by Lee Juck- Even in the drama OST, it is popularIm Young-woong, who has a strong fandom with soft voice and visuals like the prince, released his first full-length album in his debut six years.The first album Im Hero released on the 2nd can feel his wide musical spectrum as he put his name (hero) as the album name.Ive been waiting for a long time, not just for my fans, but for me, and Im really nervous, excited, and excited, said Lim Young-woong, who met on-line.I wanted to show a variety of genres without any awkwardness, not just a singer limited to one genre, he said.The album includes 12 songs, including the title song Can I Meet Again, written and composed by singer Lee, as well as Our Blues, Father, Love Station, and I Love You Real.In addition to the Lee Juck, Seolwoondo Park Sang-cheol Dick Fengs Kim Hyun-woo and Yoon Myung-sun participated in the recording work.The most eye-catching of the 12 songs is the title song Can I meet again.Lim Young-woong said, I talked a lot with my Lee Juck Sunbather, and when I heard the song that I sent for the first time since then, I had a long time left.I was happier and worked hard because I thought I could listen to this wonderful music through my voice. He won the TV Chosun Mr. Trot in 2020 and announced his name, so he is known as Im Young-woong = Trot Singer, but his voice and method of singing suits ballads well.The music video of Can I Meet Again also doubled the ballad sensibility by filming in the romantic city of Paris, France, while the music video of Can I Meet Again maximized the appeal of such a voice.In addition to the title song, Lim Young-woong said, It was a song that was first shown at KBS solo show last year, but it is a lovely song even if it hears sweet lyrics and soft melody.He was greatly loved by the drama OST before the release of this album.KBS2 weekend drama Gentleman and Girl OST Love Always Runs is still loved in the top 10 of various music charts, and our Blues, which was a premiere song of this album and collaborated with TVN drama of the same name, was also loved.Lim said, I felt that my first OST, Love Always Runs away, was impressed when the story and song of the drama were well combined.I met a good opportunity and made a presentation as a premiere song, and I was with the drama Our Blues.  I think my song could shine together thanks to the script production and wonderful actors.Im trying to use my own room as much as I can, he said. Im trying to do my best to make sure that youre not going to do it.Lim Young-woongs first album, Im Hero, is hitting the music industry shortly after its release.The album exceeded 1 million pre-orders on the 3rd, the highest in solo record history since the 2000s, and the songs recorded succeeded in line up on various music charts immediately after release.Like Lim Young-woongs fan club name, Hero Age, he is making Hero Age.
- 12 songs of various genres such as trot- The title song Can I meet you again- Ballards written and composed by Lee Juck- Even in the drama OST, it is popularIm Young-woong, who has a strong fandom with soft voice and visuals like the prince, released his first full-length album in his debut six years.The first album Im Hero released on the 2nd can feel his wide musical spectrum as he put his name (hero) as the album name.Ive been waiting for a long time, not just for my fans, but for me, and Im really nervous, excited, and excited, said Lim Young-woong, who met on-line.I wanted to show a variety of genres without any awkwardness, not just a singer limited to one genre, he said.The album includes 12 songs, including the title song Can I Meet Again, written and composed by singer Lee, as well as Our Blues, Father, Love Station, and I Love You Real.In addition to the Lee Juck, Seolwoondo Park Sang-cheol Dick Fengs Kim Hyun-woo and Yoon Myung-sun participated in the recording work.The most eye-catching of the 12 songs is the title song Can I meet again.Lim Young-woong said, I talked a lot with my Lee Juck Sunbather, and when I heard the song that I sent for the first time since then, I had a long time left.I was happier and worked hard because I thought I could listen to this wonderful music through my voice. He won the TV Chosun Mr. Trot in 2020 and announced his name, so he is known as Im Young-woong = Trot Singer, but his voice and method of singing suits ballads well.The music video of Can I Meet Again also doubled the ballad sensibility by filming in the romantic city of Paris, France, while the music video of Can I Meet Again maximized the appeal of such a voice.In addition to the title song, Lim Young-woong said, It was a song that was first shown at KBS solo show last year, but it is a lovely song even if it hears sweet lyrics and soft melody.He was greatly loved by the drama OST before the release of this album.KBS2 weekend drama Gentleman and Girl OST Love Always Runs is still loved in the top 10 of various music charts, and our Blues, which was a premiere song of this album and collaborated with TVN drama of the same name, was also loved.Lim said, I felt that my first OST, Love Always Runs away, was impressed when the story and song of the drama were well combined.I met a good opportunity and made a presentation as a premiere song, and I was with the drama Our Blues.  I think my song could shine together thanks to the script production and wonderful actors.Im trying to use my own room as much as I can, he said. Im trying to do my best to make sure that youre not going to do it.Lim Young-woongs first album, Im Hero, is hitting the music industry shortly after its release.The album exceeded 1 million pre-orders on the 3rd, the highest in solo record history since the 2000s, and the songs recorded succeeded in line up on various music charts immediately after release.Like Lim Young-woongs fan club name, Hero Age, he is making Hero Age.

- 12 songs of various genres such as trot

- The title song 'Can I meet you again'

- Ballards written and composed by Lee Juck

- Even in the drama OST, it is popular

Im Young-woong, who has a strong fandom with soft voice and visuals like the prince, released his first full-length album in his debut six years. The first album 'I'm Hero' released on the 2nd can feel his wide musical spectrum as he put his name (hero) as the album name.

“I’ve been waiting for a long time, not just for my fans, but for me, and I’m really nervous, excited, and excited,” said LIm Young-woong, who met on-line. "I wanted to show a variety of genres without any awkwardness, not just a singer limited to one genre," he said.

The album includes 12 songs, including the title song Can I Meet Again, written and composed by singer Lee, as well as Our Blues, Father, Love Station, and I Love You Real. In addition to the Lee Juck, Seolwoondo Park Sang-cheol Dick Fengs Kim Hyun-woo and Yoon Myung-sun participated in the recording work.

The most eye-catching of the 12 songs is the title song 'Can I meet again'. LIm Young-woong said, "I talked a lot with my Lee Juck Sunbather, and when I heard the song that I sent for the first time since then, I had a long time left." I was happier and worked hard because I thought I could listen to this wonderful music through my voice. "

He won the TV Chosun Mr. Trot in 2020 and announced his name, so he is known as Im Young-woong = Trot Singer, but his voice and method of singing suits ballads well. The music video of Can I Meet Again also doubled the ballad sensibility by filming in the romantic city of Paris, France, while the music video of Can I Meet Again maximized the appeal of such a voice.

In addition to the title song, LIm Young-woong said, "It was a song that was first shown at KBS solo show last year, but it is a lovely song even if it hears sweet lyrics and soft melody."

He was greatly loved by the drama OST before the release of this album. KBS2 weekend drama Gentleman and Girl OST Love Always Runs is still loved in the top 10 of various music charts, and our Blues, which was a premiere song of this album and collaborated with TVN drama of the same name, was also loved. Lim said, "I felt that my first OST, Love Always Runs away, was impressed when the story and song of the drama were well combined. I met a good opportunity and made a presentation as a premiere song, and I was with the drama 'Our Blues'. "" I think my song could shine together thanks to the script production and wonderful actors. “I’m trying to use my own room as much as I can,” he said. “I’m trying to do my best to make sure that you’re not going to do it.”

LIm Young-woong's first album, I'm Hero, is hitting the music industry shortly after its release. The album exceeded 1 million pre-orders on the 3rd, the highest in solo record history since the 2000s, and the songs recorded succeeded in line up on various music charts immediately after release. Like LIm Young-woong's fan club name, Hero Age, he is making Hero Age.