'Yu Quiz' Lim Young-woong, Vic-Fezensac anecdote Fan Love aspect 'entertainment hero'

The TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block, which will be broadcasted on May 4, will be featured as a hero, and singer Lim Young-wong will be on the air.You Quiz on the Block attracted attention by releasing the preview video before the broadcast on the 30th.Lim Young-woong in the public video said that he made his debut as a trot singer by participating in the National Song Proud held in Pocheon, and he immediately called One-on-one Ilno and impressed Yo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho.Then, he said that he had a sweet potato Vic-Fezensac at the exit 7 of Hapjeong Station. After I sold sweet potatoes, I got a song called Hyeongjeong Station No. 5 exit.I thought I should have sold it at exit 5, he said, showing off his delight.Also, Yoo Jae-Suk said, My mothers fan shouts I love you. Lim Young-woong said, Yes, where is it.Who is it? He responded and showed his fan love hero side.Finally, Jo Se-ho said, I saw a video of you traveling to England, and there were 1.39 million views. Lim Young-woong laughed, saying, There are not a million times yet.Meanwhile, You Quiz on the Block starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcast on May 4 at 8:40 pm.

The TVN entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block', which will be broadcasted on May 4, will be featured as a hero, and singer Lim Young-wong will be on the air. 'You Quiz on the Block' attracted attention by releasing the preview video before the broadcast on the 30th.

Lim Young-woong in the public video said that he made his debut as a trot singer by participating in the "National Song Proud" held in Pocheon, and he immediately called "One-on-one Ilno" and impressed Yo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho.

Then, he said that he had a sweet potato Vic-Fezensac at the exit 7 of Hapjeong Station. "After I sold sweet potatoes, I got a song called 'Hyeongjeong Station No. 5 exit'. I thought I should have sold it at exit 5, "he said, showing off his delight.

Also, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "My mother's fan shouts 'I love you'." Lim Young-woong said, "Yes, where is it. Who is it? "He responded and showed his fan love hero side. Finally, Jo Se-ho said, "I saw a video of you traveling to England, and there were 1.39 million views." Lim Young-woong laughed, saying, "There are not a million times yet."

Meanwhile, 'You Quiz on the Block' starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcast on May 4 at 8:40 pm.