Yoon Nam-gi, a word that impressed everyone, said, "I haven't seen Lee in three years" ('dolSingles abduction')

Lee Da-eun, who was impressed by Yoon Nam-gis thinking of Lee Eun-i, was in tears.In the 4th episode of MBN Dolsingles abduction - Family (hereinafter referred to as dolsingles abduction), which was broadcast on the night of the 11th, Yoon Nam-ki was taking care of Lee Eun alone while Lee Da-eun worked.After work, Lee Da-eun told Yun Nam-gi, This is the beginning anyway, and I have to worry about the nature of my work that I have time for my brother to take care of Lee Eun-yi like this.Yoon Nam-gi responded readily to Lee Da-euns remark, You make a lot of money, he said.Lee Da-eun, who was impressed by this, approached Yoon Nam-ki and back-hug and expressed his impression that I will do well.Yoon Nam-gi said to Lee Da-eun, Lee Eun is big anyway. There is not much time left for this.I havent seen Lee for three years, he said, and Im just five years old and were going to school now. He made me cry not only for Lee Da-eun but also for the studio.Lee Da-eun told Yoon Nam-gi, I think Im really happy these days.I feel like I am the happiest in my life, he said. After I became an adult, I have always been worried and worried, but I am still the happiest.And Lee Da-eun told Yoon Nam-ki, Thank you for appearing on the real Singles 2, making everyone laugh with unexpected remarks.In the words of Lee Da-eun, Yoo Se-yoon laughed, saying, We are most grateful, what we have to say...
Lee Da-eun, who was impressed by Yoon Nam-gis thinking of Lee Eun-i, was in tears.In the 4th episode of MBN Dolsingles abduction - Family (hereinafter referred to as dolsingles abduction), which was broadcast on the night of the 11th, Yoon Nam-ki was taking care of Lee Eun alone while Lee Da-eun worked.After work, Lee Da-eun told Yun Nam-gi, This is the beginning anyway, and I have to worry about the nature of my work that I have time for my brother to take care of Lee Eun-yi like this.Yoon Nam-gi responded readily to Lee Da-euns remark, You make a lot of money, he said.Lee Da-eun, who was impressed by this, approached Yoon Nam-ki and back-hug and expressed his impression that I will do well.Yoon Nam-gi said to Lee Da-eun, Lee Eun is big anyway. There is not much time left for this.I havent seen Lee for three years, he said, and Im just five years old and were going to school now. He made me cry not only for Lee Da-eun but also for the studio.Lee Da-eun told Yoon Nam-gi, I think Im really happy these days.I feel like I am the happiest in my life, he said. After I became an adult, I have always been worried and worried, but I am still the happiest.And Lee Da-eun told Yoon Nam-ki, Thank you for appearing on the real Singles 2, making everyone laugh with unexpected remarks.In the words of Lee Da-eun, Yoo Se-yoon laughed, saying, We are most grateful, what we have to say...

Lee Da-eun, who was impressed by Yoon Nam-gi's thinking of Lee Eun-i, was in tears.

In the 4th episode of MBN 'dolSingles abduction - Family' (hereinafter referred to as 'dolSingles abduction'), which was broadcast on the night of the 11th, Yoon Nam-ki was taking care of Lee Eun alone while Lee Da-eun worked.

After work, Lee Da-eun told Yun Nam-gi, “This is the beginning anyway, and I have to worry about the nature of my work that I have time for my brother to take care of Lee Eun-yi like this.”

Yoon Nam-gi responded readily to Lee Da-eun's remark, 'You make a lot of money,' he said. Lee Da-eun, who was impressed by this, approached Yoon Nam-ki and back-hug and expressed his impression that "I will do well."

Yoon Nam-gi said to Lee Da-eun, "Lee Eun is big anyway. There is not much time left for this. “I haven’t seen Lee for three years,” he said, “and I’m just five years old and we’re going to school now.” He made me cry not only for Lee Da-eun but also for the studio.

Lee Da-eun told Yoon Nam-gi, "I think I'm really happy these days. "I feel like I am the happiest in my life," he said. "After I became an adult, I have always been worried and worried, but I am still the happiest."

And Lee Da-eun told Yoon Nam-ki, "Thank you for appearing on the real 'Singles 2'," making everyone laugh with unexpected remarks.

In the words of Lee Da-eun, Yoo Se-yoon laughed, saying, "We are most grateful, what we have to say..."