Yo Jae-Suk, Lim Young-woong Let's see "The Gwynings Flow Well...The Gumball Rally to the Jo Se-ho imitation ('You Quiz on the Block')

MC Yoo Jae-Suks reaction attracts attention as singer Lim Young-woong scooped to You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block).At the end of the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block broadcasted on the 27th, a trailer starring Lim Young-woong was released.Yoo Jae-Suk is pleased to see Lim Young-woong, saying, Lim Young-woong, Mr.Lim Young-woong, who has elegance and calmness, greets viewers, I have been on the air for a long time, and I would like to thank you for listening to the music I hear.The caption Heroic and classy greetings flows out.In this Lim Young-woong, Yo Jae-Suk admires The guine is well flowing and Jo Se-ho looks back at Lim Young-woongs appearance, saying, It is a good thing.Jo Se-ho said, I always feel like a tone is chased. Now, thank you for a week today. I will see you next week.Lim Young-woong said, I do not want to do this rather than do this. He also said, I often come out on the air and I love you Ii Lee Music more quickly.The versatile side stands out: Yo Jae-Suk is happy to see this Lim Young-woong and say, I finished inside 10 pages.Meanwhile, You Quiz on the Block starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcasted at 8:40 pm on May 4th.You Quiz on the Block trailer video capture
MC Yoo Jae-Suks reaction attracts attention as singer Lim Young-woong scooped to You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block).At the end of the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block broadcasted on the 27th, a trailer starring Lim Young-woong was released.Yoo Jae-Suk is pleased to see Lim Young-woong, saying, Lim Young-woong, Mr.Lim Young-woong, who has elegance and calmness, greets viewers, I have been on the air for a long time, and I would like to thank you for listening to the music I hear.The caption Heroic and classy greetings flows out.In this Lim Young-woong, Yo Jae-Suk admires The guine is well flowing and Jo Se-ho looks back at Lim Young-woongs appearance, saying, It is a good thing.Jo Se-ho said, I always feel like a tone is chased. Now, thank you for a week today. I will see you next week.Lim Young-woong said, I do not want to do this rather than do this. He also said, I often come out on the air and I love you Ii Lee Music more quickly.The versatile side stands out: Yo Jae-Suk is happy to see this Lim Young-woong and say, I finished inside 10 pages.Meanwhile, You Quiz on the Block starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcasted at 8:40 pm on May 4th.You Quiz on the Block trailer video capture

MC Yoo Jae-Suk's reaction attracts attention as singer Lim Young-woong scooped to "You Quiz on the Block" (hereinafter referred to as "You Quiz on the Block").

At the end of the TVN entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block' broadcasted on the 27th, a trailer starring Lim Young-woong was released.

Yoo Jae-Suk is pleased to see Lim Young-woong, saying, "Lim Young-woong, Mr.

Lim Young-woong, who has elegance and calmness, greets viewers, "I have been on the air for a long time, and I would like to thank you for listening to the Music I hear." The caption "Heroic and classy greetings" flows out.

In this Lim Young-woong, Yo Jae-Suk admires "The guine is well flowing" and Jo Se-ho looks back at Lim Young-woong's appearance, saying, "It is a good thing."

Jo Se-ho said, "I always feel like a tone is chased." "Now, thank you for a week today. I will see you next week."

Lim Young-woong said, "I do not want to do this rather than do this." He also said, "I often come out on the air and I love you Ii Lee Music more quickly. The versatile side stands out: Yo Jae-Suk is happy to see this Lim Young-woong and say, "I finished inside 10 pages."

Meanwhile, 'You Quiz on the Block' starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcasted at 8:40 pm on May 4th.

'You Quiz on the Block' trailer video capture