Yoo Jae-Suk "one game with his 13-year-old son JiHo, the age to not listen to" (Running Man)

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk has told of his parenting grievances.On April 17, SBS Running Man was shown members of the Han River.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk boasted a mat bought directly, and suddenly jumped. Kim Jong Kook said, Do you eat Chinese medicine these days?, Ji Seok-jin asked, You go home and youre down.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, I can not rest even when I go home. I have a game with JiHo yesterday.
Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk has told of his parenting grievances.On April 17, SBS Running Man was shown members of the Han River.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk boasted a mat bought directly, and suddenly jumped. Kim Jong Kook said, Do you eat Chinese medicine these days?, Ji Seok-jin asked, You go home and youre down.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, I can not rest even when I go home. I have a game with JiHo yesterday.

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk has told of his parenting grievances.

On April 17, SBS 'Running Man' was shown members of the Han River.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk boasted a mat bought directly, and suddenly jumped. Kim Jong Kook said, "Do you eat Chinese medicine these days? ", Ji Seok-jin asked, "You go home and you're down."

Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "I can not rest even when I go home. I have a game with JiHo yesterday.