Yoo Byung-jae, what did you do to your legs?

The comedian Yoo Byung-jae gave a big smile.Yoo Byung-jae posted a picture on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled Is not the suit color a little strange?Yoo Byung-jae, who is dressed in a suit in the background of Jeju Sea, showed a wonderful appearance, but the ratio is awkward.So Jeon Hyun-moo left a comment saying, Is the face inevitable? Is it protective color? I have increased it like cheese. I am 18th grade. I am just fine in my suit. Why is not it an upload error?It is long like a hawk and It is really King and the honest reaction of netizens added laughter.

The comedian Yoo Byung-jae gave a big smile.

Yoo Byung-jae posted a picture on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled "Is not the suit color a little strange?"

Yoo Byung-jae, who is dressed in a suit in the background of Jeju Sea, showed a wonderful appearance, but the ratio is awkward.

So Jeon Hyun-moo left a comment saying, "Is the face inevitable?" "Is it protective color?" "I have increased it like cheese." "I am 18th grade." "I am just fine in my suit. Why is not it an upload error?" "It is long like a hawk" and "It is really King" and the honest reaction of netizens added laughter.