"Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min had a girlfriend when we were away" Haha 'Disclosure' ('Running Man')

Members of Running Man played Disclosure.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 17th, was decorated with a race that had to pay for various courses and reach the final championship by avoiding bankruptcy.On the day, Ji Suk-jin said, There are a lot of people around me who say Yang Se-chan, what are you doing away from Jeon So-min?and expressed regret for the love line.Haha, who listened to this, attracted attention by disclosure, saying, When Yang Se-chan kept Jeon So-min away, there was a GFriend.The arrow then headed to Ji Suk-jin, who said: Ji Suk-jin should thank me.I met my wife and GFriend now because I introduced her, and Ji Suk-jin laughed at me, saying, Yoo Jae-Suk also met with former GFriend because of me. Jeon So-min, who saw the quiet Haha and Kim Jong-kook while the bloody Disclosure war was coming and going, pointed out, If you come up with this topic, Haha and Kim Jong-kooks audio disappears.

Members of 'Running Man' played Disclosure.

SBS 'Running Man', which was broadcast on the 17th, was decorated with a race that had to pay for various courses and reach the final championship by avoiding bankruptcy.

On the day, Ji Suk-jin said, "There are a lot of people around me who say Yang Se-chan, what are you doing away from Jeon So-min? "and expressed regret for the love line. Haha, who listened to this, attracted attention by Disclosure, saying, "When Yang Se-chan kept Jeon So-min away, there was a GFriend."

The arrow then headed to Ji Suk-jin, who said: "Ji Suk-jin should thank me. I met my wife and GFriend now because I introduced her, "and Ji Suk-jin laughed at me, saying," Yoo Jae-Suk also met with former GFriend because of me. "

Jeon So-min, who saw the quiet Haha and Kim Jong-kook while the bloody Disclosure war was coming and going, pointed out, "If you come up with this topic, Haha and Kim Jong-kook's audio disappears."