"Watching a date with Lee Kwang-soo...TV Cultwo Show" Lee Sun-bin 'delightful response' to fake sighting

Lee Sun-bin and Seo Young-hee of the movie Air Murder appeared as guests and talked about various things in SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on the 19th.One listener said of Lee Sun-bins sighting: I thought you were dating a while ago, but when I looked at you curiously, Lee Kwang-soo said, Have you never seen a celebrity?, and Lee Sun-bin laughed.Lee Sun-bin said, Its a start again. I see it all. Should we close the rumor? Should we mass-produce it?He said that, he responded pleasantly and laughed.Another listener said, Last time I was drunk with two friends in front of Seoul Womens University, I was drunk and ran around the alley. Lee Sun-bin said, I can not say anything.I feel a little caught, she replied.I am going to make me a drinker. I think that the appearance of Drunk City Women is different from what I showed and I have a lot of life performances.

Lee Sun-bin and Seo Young-hee of the movie "Air Murder" appeared as guests and talked about various things in SBS Power FM "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") broadcast on the 19th.

One listener said of Lee Sun-bin's sighting: "I thought you were dating a while ago, but when I looked at you curiously, Lee Kwang-soo said, 'Have you never seen a celebrity? '', and Lee Sun-bin laughed.

Lee Sun-bin said, "It's a start again. I see it all. Should we close the rumor? Should we mass-produce it?" He said that, "he responded pleasantly and laughed.

Another listener said, "Last time I was drunk with two friends in front of Seoul Women's University, I was drunk and ran around the alley." Lee Sun-bin said, "I can not say anything. I feel a little caught," she replied.

"I am going to make me a drinker. I think that the appearance of 'Drunk City Women' is different from what I showed and I have a lot of life performances.