'Urgenma' Kim Ji-eun, a chaebol daughter... "Lee Joon-gi is handsome and shakes."

In the SBS gilt drama Again My Life broadcast on the 16th, a questionable man was drawn chasing Kim hee-woo (Lee Joon-gi) and Kim hee-ah (Kim Ji-eun).Kim hee-woo was left fighting a questionable man chasing after Kim hee-ah on the day; he was Kim hee-ahs bodyguard One.Kim hee-woo recalled the memory of seeing Kim hee-ah in the news when he heard the title girl.Kim hee-ah was the only child of Kim Geon-young (National Substitute).Kim hee-ah later met his father Kim Geon-young and said, They were so damned; I thought it was a martial arts movie when they were flying.When I studied so, I did exercise, until I was good-looking, and I was a little shaken to study abroad. Kim Geon-young laughed, Then I have to ask him to hold my daughter.

In the SBS gilt drama "Again My Life" broadcast on the 16th, a questionable man was drawn chasing kim hee-woo (Lee Joon-gi) and kim hee-ah (Kim Ji-eun).

kim hee-woo was left fighting a questionable man chasing after kim hee-ah on the day; he was kim hee-ah's bodyguard One. kim hee-woo recalled the memory of seeing kim hee-ah in the news when he heard the title "girl". kim hee-ah was the only child of Kim Geon-young (National Substitute).

kim hee-ah later met his father Kim Geon-young and said, "They were so damned; I thought it was a martial arts movie when they were flying. When I studied so, I did exercise, until I was good-looking, "and" I was a little shaken to study abroad. " Kim Geon-young laughed, "Then I have to ask him to hold my daughter."