'We Got divorced' Yu Hye Young "divorce to be jailed for failing business in Japan, depression"

Nahanil Yu Hye Young revealed why he was forced to do a second divorce even though he remarried again.In the TV Chosun entertainment program We Divorced 2 (hereinafter referred to as We Got Divorced), which was broadcast on the night of the 15th, the story of Yu Hye Young, a two-time divorce, was drawn.Nahanil Yu Hye Young married in 1989 and made his first divorce in nine years in 1998, and remarried two years later in 2000.But the second marriage ended when Nahanil was sentenced to prison in 2009 and 2015.Nahan Il suffered economic difficulties as he worked on numerous projects such as construction companies, film companies, drama production companies, entertainment agencies, and wedding businesses.Yu Hye Young recalled the time and said, I tried to do it again, but you were the same.I told him not to meet people who wanted to invest in the business, but I was not so busy, so I did not hear (my advice), he said.Yu Hye Young said that the decisive reason for the divorce was for Nahan, who could not maintain his basic life, and Nahan also accepted it.Yu Hye Young said he had suffered from various difficulties such as taking depression medicine due to Nahan at the time.Nahanil talked about Yu Hye Young, who sent a lawyer during his prison sentence and signed the document without hesitation even though he went to court wearing a prison uniform.Nahan said he was traumatized during the course of the divorce, and Yu Hye Young mentioned that Nahan signed the debt documents of investors.Nahanil protested, I signed it because I was afraid of damage to you. But I signed it without a word to me. I should have discussed it.I was in prison because I owed you a personal debt. Nahan Il lamented, and Yoo Hye-yi said that there would not have been a second divorce without Nahan Ils fault.

Nahanil Yu Hye Young revealed why he was forced to do a second divorce even though he remarried again.

In the TV Chosun entertainment program "We divorced 2" (hereinafter referred to as "We Got divorced"), which was broadcast on the night of the 15th, the story of Yu Hye Young, a two-time divorce, was drawn.

Nahanil Yu Hye Young married in 1989 and made his first divorce in nine years in 1998, and remarried two years later in 2000. But the second marriage ended when Nahanil was sentenced to prison in 2009 and 2015. Nahan Il suffered economic difficulties as he worked on numerous projects such as construction companies, film companies, Drama production companies, entertainment agencies, and wedding businesses.

Yu Hye Young recalled the time and said, "I tried to do it again, but you were the same. "I told him not to meet people who wanted to invest in the business, but I was not so busy, so I did not hear (my advice)," he said. Yu Hye Young said that the decisive reason for the divorce was for Nahan, who could not maintain his basic life, and Nahan also accepted it.

Yu Hye Young said he had suffered from various difficulties such as taking depression medicine due to Nahan at the time. Nahanil talked about Yu Hye Young, who sent a lawyer during his prison sentence and signed the document without hesitation even though he went to court wearing a prison uniform.

Nahan said he was traumatized during the course of the divorce, and Yu Hye Young mentioned that Nahan signed the debt documents of investors. Nahanil protested, "I signed it because I was afraid of damage to you." But "I signed it without a word to me. I should have discussed it. I was in prison because I owed you a personal debt. " Nahan Il lamented, and Yoo Hye-yi said that there would not have been a second divorce without Nahan Il's fault.