'We Got divorced' Ji Yeon-soo "Eli Final Purpose, End of Our Marriage"

We Got Divorced Ji Yeon-soo claims Elis parents planned a divorceOn the 15th TV Chosun entertainment program We Divorced 2 (hereinafter referred to as We Got Divorced), the story of Ji Yeon-soo, former racing model, and former member Eli of U-Kiss was drawn.Your parents were already planning our divorce (before we went to America), Ji Yeon-soo told Eli on the day.Eli was displeased, saying, Stop talking about your mother.However, Ji Yeon-soo said, I wanted to see you as a person. You saw me as a person alone and the rest did not see me as a person.Your mother bothered me? I was a mother, so I was good and I knew it. But you are angry because you do not know Sui Gu about it.Eli said, I know Sui Gu was, so I kept telling you to understand when I was married.Ji Yeon-soo said, The ultimate goal of your family was to end our marriage; I and Son were not (for that purpose).

'We Got divorced' Ji Yeon-soo claims Eli's parents planned a divorce

On the 15th TV Chosun entertainment program 'We divorced 2' (hereinafter referred to as 'We Got divorced'), the story of Ji Yeon-soo, former racing model, and former member Eli of U-Kiss was drawn.

"Your parents were already planning our divorce (before we went to America)," Ji Yeon-soo told Eli on the day. Eli was displeased, saying, "Stop talking about your mother."

However, Ji Yeon-soo said, "I wanted to see you as a person." "You saw me as a person alone and the rest did not see me as a person."

"Your mother bothered me? I was a mother, so I was good and I knew it. But you are angry because you do not know Sui Gu about it."

Eli said, "I know Sui Gu was, so I kept telling you to understand when I was married."

Ji Yeon-soo said, "The ultimate goal of your family was to end our marriage; I and son were not (for that purpose)."