'Twenty five twinty one' Lee Joo-myung "Kim Tae-ri Nam Ju-hyuk breakup ending ..

Rookie Actor Lee Joo-myung has commented on the ending.Lee Joo-myung met online on the afternoon of the 13th and conducted an interview on the TVN Saturday Drama Twenty Five Twinty One (Kwon Do Eun is a play, directed by Jung Ji Hyun).Twenty five twinty one is the ending of the viewers favor.Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuks farewell and there was a reaction called realistic, but the reaction was also regrettable.Lee Joo-myung said, I had a lot of liking, I was good because I was realistic when I received the script.I said that the 16th part of the conversation god of the joy and the joy was good, but I was better because it was realistic.Of course, many people think that it would have been nice if it was a happy ending or a different ending. I think that the artist opened the ending and wrote it, and we thought that it was our love of youth, our story rather than matching it because of youth drama.I asked Actors, too, who quickly looked at the script during filming and was tearful and asked, Did you cry?I was just realistic, so I thought, Have I ever had that experience? It was a realistic ending. It was personally good. Twenty Five Twinty One is a drama about the love and youth of two men and women who met in the chaos of society in 1998.After 16 episodes broadcast on the 4th, it ended with 11.5% (Nilson Korea, based on the nationwide standard of paid households).Lee Joo-myung was well received for portraying Ji Seung-wan, the first and class leader of the Sun High School in the drama, and for drawing his deep friendship with Moon Ji-woong (Choi Hyun-wook), and his friendship with Baek Yi-jin (Nam Ju-hyuk), his senior chemistry, Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri), and Ko Yu-rim (Kim Ji-yeon (Bona).In particular, it was noticed that a new relationship with Baek I-hyun (Kang Hoon), who grew up in the final meeting, would begin.

Rookie Actor Lee Joo-myung has commented on the ending.

Lee Joo-myung met online on the afternoon of the 13th and conducted an Interview on the TVN Saturday Drama 'Twenty Five Twinty One' (Kwon Do Eun is a play, directed by Jung Ji Hyun).

'Twenty five twinty one' is the ending of the viewers' favor. Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk's farewell and there was a reaction called "realistic", but the reaction was also regrettable.

Lee Joo-myung said, "I had a lot of liking, I was good because I was realistic when I received the script. I said that the 16th part of the conversation god of the joy and the joy was good, but I was better because it was realistic. Of course, many people think that it would have been nice if it was a happy ending or a different ending. I think that the artist opened the ending and wrote it, and we thought that it was our love of youth, our story rather than matching it because of youth Drama. I asked Actors, too, who quickly looked at the script during filming and was tearful and asked, 'Did you cry?' I was just realistic, so I thought, 'Have I ever had that experience?' It was a realistic ending. It was personally good. "

'Twenty Five Twinty One' is a Drama about the love and youth of two men and women who met in the chaos of society in 1998. After 16 episodes broadcast on the 4th, it ended with 11.5% (Nilson Korea, based on the nationwide standard of paid households). Lee Joo-myung was well received for portraying Ji Seung-wan, the first and class leader of the Sun High School in the Drama, and for drawing his deep friendship with Moon Ji-woong (Choi Hyun-wook), and his friendship with Baek Yi-jin (Nam Ju-hyuk), his senior chemistry, Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri), and Ko Yu-rim (Kim Ji-yeon (Bona). In particular, it was noticed that a new relationship with Baek I-hyun (Kang Hoon), who grew up in the final meeting, would begin.