"The saddest thing": Yoo Jae-Suk, referring to getting off Park Mi-sun Hattoo 3 (Noll What)

Yoo Jae-Suk has been late to get off Park Mi-suns Happy Together3 .In the 131th MBC entertainment Hangout with Yo (hereinafter referred to as What to play) broadcast on April 2, the meeting of Yoo Jae-Suk and the gag legend sisters Lee Kyung-sil, Park Mi-sun and Cho Hye-ryun followed.Im so happy to be with my sisters, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who was saddened when she left her sister Happy Together3 (hereinafter referred to as Hatu 3), even when she could not open her mouth with her sisters restless spicy talk.If you have a brother and sister than me, you will be willing. There are times when you lean. In 2015, Park Mi-sun suddenly got off the MC for the reorganization of the Hattoo 3 program, which was appearing.There was also a story that Park Mi-sun did not easily accept the production teams notice of getting off, but the controversy ended with Park Mi-sun giving warm support to Hatu 3 until the end.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I always talked to my sister when I was programing, but when someone else left and I left alone, and when I left alone and other close people left.We do not have our way, he said, always talking about the comedy of the comedy with the sadness of parting.Park Mi-sun, who was listening quietly, asked, Do you get that? Hattoo 3 I went out in the middle?So Yoo Jae-Suk replied, Yes, and Park Mi-sun responded, Well, we are always there.Other sisters also sympathized with We always do.
Yoo Jae-Suk has been late to get off Park Mi-suns Happy Together3 .In the 131th MBC entertainment Hangout with Yo (hereinafter referred to as What to play) broadcast on April 2, the meeting of Yoo Jae-Suk and the gag legend sisters Lee Kyung-sil, Park Mi-sun and Cho Hye-ryun followed.Im so happy to be with my sisters, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who was saddened when she left her sister Happy Together3 (hereinafter referred to as Hatu 3), even when she could not open her mouth with her sisters restless spicy talk.If you have a brother and sister than me, you will be willing. There are times when you lean. In 2015, Park Mi-sun suddenly got off the MC for the reorganization of the Hattoo 3 program, which was appearing.There was also a story that Park Mi-sun did not easily accept the production teams notice of getting off, but the controversy ended with Park Mi-sun giving warm support to Hatu 3 until the end.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I always talked to my sister when I was programing, but when someone else left and I left alone, and when I left alone and other close people left.We do not have our way, he said, always talking about the comedy of the comedy with the sadness of parting.Park Mi-sun, who was listening quietly, asked, Do you get that? Hattoo 3 I went out in the middle?So Yoo Jae-Suk replied, Yes, and Park Mi-sun responded, Well, we are always there.Other sisters also sympathized with We always do.

Yoo Jae-Suk has been late to get off Park Mi-sun's Happy Together3 '.

In the 131th MBC entertainment 'Hangout with Yo' (hereinafter referred to as 'What to play') broadcast on April 2, the meeting of Yoo Jae-Suk and the gag legend sisters Lee Kyung-sil, Park Mi-sun and Cho Hye-ryun followed.

"I'm so happy to be with my sisters," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who was saddened when she left her sister Happy Together3 (hereinafter referred to as "Hatu 3"), even when she could not open her mouth with her sisters' restless spicy talk. If you have a brother and sister than me, you will be willing. There are times when you lean. "

In 2015, Park Mi-sun suddenly got off the MC for the reorganization of the 'Hattoo 3' program, which was appearing. There was also a story that Park Mi-sun did not easily accept the production team's notice of getting off, but the controversy ended with Park Mi-sun giving warm support to 'Hatu 3' until the end.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I always talked to my sister when I was programing, but when someone else left and I left alone, and when I left alone and other close people left. We do not have our way, "he said, always talking about the comedy of the comedy with the sadness of parting.

Park Mi-sun, who was listening quietly, asked, "Do you get that? 'Hattoo 3' I went out in the middle?" So Yoo Jae-Suk replied, "Yes," and Park Mi-sun responded, "Well, we are always there." Other sisters also sympathized with "We always do."