Sung Si-kyung "Why does the snow look so narrow", first paid fan meeting in 20 years tomorrow

Singer Sung Si-kyung reported on the current situation ahead of the fan meeting.I cant sleep well yesterday, so I cant shoot it, he said on Instagram on the 15th.I took care of the food, and I felt better because of the sound of eating Niamniam, he said.Sung Si-kyung posted a selfie photo and a cat look in the yard.Tomorrow is a long fan meeting, and in Korea, it is the first paid fan meeting in 20 years. I made a reservation before the distance was gone, so I performed twice a day without filling the audience.I hope it will be a good time to talk with a lot of comfort, although it is a burden on my physical strength.Youre coming for a YouTube stew, he said.The netizen responded Ill see you tomorrow and Im handsome.
Singer Sung Si-kyung reported on the current situation ahead of the fan meeting.I cant sleep well yesterday, so I cant shoot it, he said on Instagram on the 15th.I took care of the food, and I felt better because of the sound of eating Niamniam, he said.Sung Si-kyung posted a selfie photo and a cat look in the yard.Tomorrow is a long fan meeting, and in Korea, it is the first paid fan meeting in 20 years. I made a reservation before the distance was gone, so I performed twice a day without filling the audience.I hope it will be a good time to talk with a lot of comfort, although it is a burden on my physical strength.Youre coming for a YouTube stew, he said.The netizen responded Ill see you tomorrow and Im handsome.

Singer Sung Si-kyung reported on the current situation ahead of the fan meeting.

“I can’t sleep well yesterday, so I can’t shoot it,” he said on Instagram on the 15th.

"I took care of the food, and I felt better because of the sound of eating Niamniam," he said.

Sung Si-kyung posted a selfie photo and a cat look in the yard.

“Tomorrow is a long fan meeting, and in Korea, it is the first paid fan meeting in 20 years. I made a reservation before the distance was gone, so I performed twice a day without filling the audience. I hope it will be a good time to talk with a lot of comfort, although it is a burden on my physical strength. “You’re coming for a YouTube stew,” he said.

The netizen responded "I'll see you tomorrow" and "I'm handsome".