Song Ok-sook, remarried to Yi Jong-in, who was introduced to her ex-husband.

Seoul =) = Actor Song Ok-sook scrambled to Huh Young Mans Food TravelIn the TV Chosun current affairs program Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, actor Song Ok-sook went to Sikgaek daily and left for the taste hidden in Cheonggyesan.Actor Song Ok-sook, who became the 40th year of his debut, made his debut as a public talent in 1980 and continued his colorful entertainment career with his cool and western appearance.Song Ok-sook has been active in various works such as 70 dramas and 28 movies, and he has also earned the nickname Foods meaning that he will come out only when he plays TV.Song Ok-sook, while active, attracted Eye-catching by telling her that she had lived in Hawaii due to her marriage to her husband, United States of America.Song Ok-sook added, After my first marriage, I followed my husband, and when I married, I would live in Korea, and I went to Hawaii.Song Ok-sook added, I was able to open up and sit down and actively in broadcasting, but I left my family and work, and I could not communicate with my language in foreign countries. I felt a lot of loneliness because I saw my husband.Song Ok-sook, who later remarried, introduced a special family consisting of a son of a remarried husband, a daughter who gave birth after remarriage, and an adopted daughter.He adopted a Filipino mixed-race child and was caught up in various rumors.Song Ok-sook said, There was a story about whether we had brought a child hidden from our first marriage. We had time to feel that we were family and to mix.Song Ok-sook, who married the rescuer Yi Jong-in, surprised everyone by revealing that he learned Yi Jong-in with the introduction of his ex-husband.Song Ok-sook, who became a friend with Yi Jong-in at the time of her first marriage, became a friend after her divorce and became a mermaid princess of Yi Jong-in.On this day, Song Ok-sook enjoyed the taste of Cheonggyesan with Huh Young-man, looking for a two-brother restaurant, a suragi restaurant, a bokkal noodle restaurant, and a pork grilled restaurant.On the other hand, TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel is a program that Sikgaek Huh Young-man finds the meaning and value of true taste in a simple neighborhood table and is broadcast every Friday at 8 pm.

Seoul =) = Actor Song Ok-sook scrambled to 'Huh Young Man's Food Travel'

In the TV Chosun current affairs program "Huh Young Man's Food Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "White Travel"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, actor Song Ok-sook went to Sikgaek daily and left for the "taste" hidden in Cheonggyesan.

Actor Song Ok-sook, who became the 40th year of his debut, made his debut as a public talent in 1980 and continued his colorful entertainment career with his cool and western appearance. Song Ok-sook has been active in various works such as 70 dramas and 28 movies, and he has also earned the nickname "Foods" meaning that he will come out only when he plays TV.

Song Ok-sook, while active, attracted Eye-catching by telling her that she had lived in Hawaii due to her marriage to her husband, United States of America. Song Ok-sook added, "After my first marriage, I followed my husband, and when I married, I would live in Korea, and I went to Hawaii." Song Ok-sook added, "I was able to open up and sit down and actively in broadcasting, but I left my family and work, and I could not communicate with my language in foreign countries. I felt a lot of loneliness because I saw my husband.

Song Ok-sook, who later remarried, introduced a special family consisting of a son of a remarried husband, a daughter who gave birth after remarriage, and an adopted daughter. He adopted a Filipino mixed-race child and was caught up in various rumors. Song Ok-sook said, "There was a story about whether we had brought a child hidden from our first marriage." "We had time to feel that we were family and to mix."

Song Ok-sook, who married the rescuer Yi Jong-in, surprised everyone by revealing that he learned Yi Jong-in with the introduction of his ex-husband. Song Ok-sook, who became a Friend with Yi Jong-in at the time of her first marriage, became a Friend after her divorce and became a 'mermaid princess' of Yi Jong-in.

On this day, Song Ok-sook enjoyed the taste of Cheonggyesan with Huh Young-man, looking for a two-brother restaurant, a suragi restaurant, a bokkal noodle restaurant, and a pork grilled restaurant.

On the other hand, TV Chosun 'Huh Young Man's Food Travel' is a program that Sikgaek Huh Young-man finds the meaning and value of true taste in a simple neighborhood table and is broadcast every Friday at 8 pm.