Song Min-ho "Tattoos 'Playboy Mansion' on the back, regrets" (Radio Star)

Song Min-ho Confessions for regretted tattooMBC entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which was broadcast on April 13, featured Jeon Hyun-moo, Han Seok-joon, WINNER Song Min-ho, and webtoon writer Yuongi as guests in the 764th Readers of Trends feature.Asked if he had a tattoo philosophy, Song Min-ho said, I didnt want to do anything common. I usually do a lot of good English lettering.It was so common and so bloating that I did a lot of Korean tattoos. So Song Min-ho carved clean spirit posture on his back and good job on his forearm.Especially, in the case of Good job, There are five stars as it is, and it is the 5th anniversary of our WINNER.MCs asked Song Min-ho if he had any regrets, so Song Min-ho said, Theres only one thing: I want to be a good player at 27.Ive got a text on my backside saying Playboy Mansion, Confessions said.
Song Min-ho Confessions for regretted tattooMBC entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which was broadcast on April 13, featured Jeon Hyun-moo, Han Seok-joon, WINNER Song Min-ho, and webtoon writer Yuongi as guests in the 764th Readers of Trends feature.Asked if he had a tattoo philosophy, Song Min-ho said, I didnt want to do anything common. I usually do a lot of good English lettering.It was so common and so bloating that I did a lot of Korean tattoos. So Song Min-ho carved clean spirit posture on his back and good job on his forearm.Especially, in the case of Good job, There are five stars as it is, and it is the 5th anniversary of our WINNER.MCs asked Song Min-ho if he had any regrets, so Song Min-ho said, Theres only one thing: I want to be a good player at 27.Ive got a text on my backside saying Playboy Mansion, Confessions said.

Song Min-ho Confessions for regretted tattoo

MBC entertainment "Radio Star" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Star"), which was broadcast on April 13, featured Jeon Hyun-moo, Han Seok-joon, WINNER Song Min-ho, and webtoon writer Yuongi as guests in the 764th "Readers of Trends" feature.

Asked if he had a tattoo philosophy, Song Min-ho said, "I didn't want to do anything common. I usually do a lot of good English lettering. It was so common and so bloating that I did a lot of Korean tattoos. "

So Song Min-ho carved 'clean spirit posture' on his back and 'good job' on his forearm. Especially, in the case of "Good job", "There are five stars as it is, and it is the 5th anniversary of our WINNER."

MCs asked Song Min-ho if he had any regrets, so Song Min-ho said, "There's only one thing: I want to be a good player at 27. "I've got a text on my backside saying 'Playboy Mansion,'" Confessions said.