"Sing Again 2 Win" Kim Ki-tai "I thought you would be a good winner of 'Singer'.

Kim Ki-tai, a famous singer, expressed his determination to appear.On the afternoon of the 15th, a production presentation of JTBCs new entertainment program, Celebrity Singer Exhibition - Battle Again (hereinafter Celebrity Singer Exhibition) was held online.Kim Ki-tai said, I think it would be fun and warm to watch Season 1.I was so surprised when I came to the stage after doing this Battle, he said. Its not what I thought it was.I knew what I was lacking when I was examined by the judges, and I wanted to show them how I was doing so well because there were audiences, he added.Im going to do really well because Im going to say Im going to be nervous and better than warm, he said.

Kim Ki-tai, a famous Singer, expressed his determination to appear.

On the afternoon of the 15th, a production presentation of JTBC's new entertainment program, Celebrity Singer Exhibition - Battle Again (hereinafter Celebrity Singer Exhibition) was held online.

Kim Ki-tai said, "I think it would be fun and warm to watch Season 1."

“I was so surprised when I came to the stage after doing this Battle,” he said. “It’s not what I thought it was.”

“I knew what I was lacking when I was examined by the judges, and I wanted to show them how I was doing so well because there were audiences,” he added.

“I’m going to do really well because I’m going to say I’m going to be nervous and better than warm,” he said.