Sim Jin-hwa apologizes to landlord for 200 million lawsuits Confessions "ridiculous"

Comedian Sim Jin-hwa recently apologized for the comments on social media, with the company saying it had entered a charter deposit lawsuit.Sim Jin-hwa was fortunate to have been worried about his comments on his instagram on April 4, Last time on Dolsing Forman .Sim Jin-hwa appeared on SBS Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman broadcast on March 29th.Sim Jin-hwa said to Lee Sang-min, who is complaining about debt-related complaints, I think it will be tears. After opening his mouth, he said, The owner of the house who lived before did not give 200 million won.I cried when I heard this story, said my best friend.Im so stressed, Im so sympathetic, Im going to have to spend five hundred dollars on litigation, which I dont have to use, said Sim Jin-hwa.The money is getting bigger, he said, empathizing with Lee Sang-mins situation.Sim Jin-hwa said through SNS, The landlord was living abroad while the tenant had to restore the original state, and the real estate that brokered the contract was closed and the conversation was impossible, so it seemed that Sigi was a little difficult. I was rash.I apologize for the damage to the landlord. Hello. This is Sim Jin-hwa. Many people were worried about the comments I made on the last episode of Dolsing Forman.The landlord was living abroad while the tenant had to restore the original state, and the real estate that brokered the contract was closed and it was impossible to talk smoothly, so it seemed that Sigi was a little difficult.But it was imprudent to tell a personal story on the air. I apologize for the damage that caused the landlord.I would like to thank those who are worried and let you know that it has been resolved smoothly.I will be Sim Jin-hwa who will show better than worry in the future.
Comedian Sim Jin-hwa recently apologized for the comments on social media, with the company saying it had entered a charter deposit lawsuit.Sim Jin-hwa was fortunate to have been worried about his comments on his instagram on April 4, Last time on Dolsing Forman .Sim Jin-hwa appeared on SBS Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman broadcast on March 29th.Sim Jin-hwa said to Lee Sang-min, who is complaining about debt-related complaints, I think it will be tears. After opening his mouth, he said, The owner of the house who lived before did not give 200 million won.I cried when I heard this story, said my best friend.Im so stressed, Im so sympathetic, Im going to have to spend five hundred dollars on litigation, which I dont have to use, said Sim Jin-hwa.The money is getting bigger, he said, empathizing with Lee Sang-mins situation.Sim Jin-hwa said through SNS, The landlord was living abroad while the tenant had to restore the original state, and the real estate that brokered the contract was closed and the conversation was impossible, so it seemed that Sigi was a little difficult. I was rash.I apologize for the damage to the landlord. Hello. This is Sim Jin-hwa. Many people were worried about the comments I made on the last episode of Dolsing Forman.The landlord was living abroad while the tenant had to restore the original state, and the real estate that brokered the contract was closed and it was impossible to talk smoothly, so it seemed that Sigi was a little difficult.But it was imprudent to tell a personal story on the air. I apologize for the damage that caused the landlord.I would like to thank those who are worried and let you know that it has been resolved smoothly.I will be Sim Jin-hwa who will show better than worry in the future.

Comedian Sim Jin-hwa recently apologized for the comments on social media, with the company saying it had entered a charter deposit lawsuit.

Sim Jin-hwa was fortunate to have been worried about his comments on his instagram on April 4, "Last time on" Dolsing Forman ".

Sim Jin-hwa appeared on SBS 'Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman' broadcast on March 29th.

Sim Jin-hwa said to Lee Sang-min, who is complaining about debt-related complaints, "I think it will be tears." After opening his mouth, he said, "The owner of the house who lived before did not give 200 million won. "I cried when I heard this story," said my best friend.

"I'm so stressed, I'm so sympathetic, I'm going to have to spend five hundred dollars on litigation, which I don't have to use," said Sim Jin-hwa. The money is getting bigger, "he said, empathizing with Lee Sang-min's situation.

Sim Jin-hwa said through SNS, "The landlord was living abroad while the tenant had to restore the original state, and the real estate that brokered the contract was closed and the conversation was impossible, so it seemed that Sigi was a little difficult. I was rash. I apologize for the damage to the landlord. "

Hello. This is Sim Jin-hwa. Many people were worried about the comments I made on the last episode of "Dolsing Forman".

The landlord was living abroad while the tenant had to restore the original state, and the real estate that brokered the contract was closed and it was impossible to talk smoothly, so it seemed that Sigi was a little difficult. But it was imprudent to tell a personal story on the air. I apologize for the damage that caused the landlord. I would like to thank those who are worried and let you know that it has been resolved smoothly.

I will be Sim Jin-hwa who will show better than worry in the future.