Shin Bong-sun "I went out on a blind date with a weight out, but Kim Young-chul, Ji Sang-ryeol and Kim Je-dong came out" (Chilpa M)

Shin Bong-sun and Song Eun-yi mentioned an anecdote that Kim Young-chul had a blind date.On April 13, SBS Power FM Kim Young-chuls Power FM appeared in Celeb Five Song Eun and Shin Bong-sun.Kim Young-chul said, In the past, Shin Bong-sun, Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook have had a blind date with me, Ji Sang-ryeol and Kim Je-dong.Song Eun-yi said, I said I didnt want to kiss Kim Je-dong. This is a famous video. These days, the MZ generation thinks I am an angry aunt.Its a behind-the-scenes, but we met while we were alone. We talked about making concessions if the three overlap. I knew that there would be non-entertainment men who did not know.Shin Bong-sun said, The production team did not really tell me. I went out on a diet that day.Meanwhile, Celeb Five (Song Eun-yi, Shin Bong-sun, Kim Shin-young and Ahn Young-mi), who debuted in January 2018, appeared in the Netflix entertainment Selub is in a Meeting.Selub is in a meeting is a comedy special that captures the idea meeting of the members of the Celeb Five who were proposed to the Netflix solo comedy show.

Shin Bong-sun and Song Eun-yi mentioned an anecdote that Kim Young-chul had a blind date.

On April 13, SBS Power FM 'Kim Young-chul's Power FM' appeared in Celeb Five Song Eun and Shin Bong-sun.

Kim Young-chul said, "In the past, Shin Bong-sun, Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook have had a blind date with me, Ji Sang-ryeol and Kim Je-dong."

Song Eun-yi said, "I said I didn't want to kiss Kim Je-dong. This is a famous video. These days, the MZ generation thinks I am an angry aunt."

"It's a behind-the-scenes, but we met while we were alone. We talked about making concessions if the three overlap. I knew that there would be non-entertainment men who did not know." Shin Bong-sun said, "The production team did not really tell me." "I went out on a diet that day."

Meanwhile, Celeb Five (Song Eun-yi, Shin Bong-sun, Kim Shin-young and Ahn Young-mi), who debuted in January 2018, appeared in the Netflix entertainment "Selub is in a Meeting". 'Selub is in a meeting' is a comedy special that captures the idea meeting of the members of the Celeb Five who were proposed to the Netflix solo comedy show.