'Seoul Check-in' Lee Hyori "Lee Sang-soon, I bought stockings but it does not burn."

Lee Hyori told several stories in the first episode of the Tving original Seoul Check-in released on the 8th. Lee Hyori talked with Rain and showed her candid heart.Lee Hyori drank alone at the cocktail bar of the liberation village after filming the poster of Seoul Check-in at Seongsu-dong studio.Lee Hyori exchanged rain and current affairs and talked about his marital problems as a married person. Lee Hyori said that his wife Kim Tae-hee is still so beautiful.You really have everything, he said.Lee Hyori said, I am so grateful and happy, but (Lee Sang-soon) is like my mother. I do not care too much. I do not know because it is like a best friend.Rain advised, Try something stimulating. Lee Hyori said, I tried. I also bought stockings. He hesitated, saying, I am too close to my brother for 24 hours.Rain advised again, I think I need something stimulating. Sometimes I have to sprinkle some perfume and change the atmosphere.However, Lee Hyori said, I do not want to fall down with my brother for a moment, and my brother does it. He replied, I kiss and hold hands.On the other hand, Lee Hyori recently talked about pregnancy with Hong Hyun-hee, who reported pregnancy news.Lee Hyori told Hong Hyun-hee, I think its good between the couple. I do not burn well. So Hong Hyun-hee presented pomegranate, saying, Its not burning.Lee Hyori did not hide his worries about pregnancy as he forgot pomegranate immediately and said, I am urgent. I am old now.

Lee Hyori told several stories in the first episode of the Tving original "Seoul Check-in" released on the 8th. Lee Hyori talked with Rain and showed her candid heart.

Lee Hyori drank alone at the cocktail bar of the liberation village after filming the poster of "Seoul Check-in" at Seongsu-dong studio.

Lee Hyori exchanged rain and current affairs and talked about his marital problems as a married person. Lee Hyori said that his wife Kim Tae-hee is still so beautiful. You really have everything," he said.

Lee Hyori said, "I am so grateful and happy, but (Lee Sang-soon) is like my mother. I do not care too much." "I do not know because it is like a best friend."

Rain advised, "Try something stimulating." Lee Hyori said, "I tried. I also bought stockings." He hesitated, saying, "I am too close to my brother for 24 hours."

Rain advised again, "I think I need something stimulating. Sometimes I have to sprinkle some perfume and change the atmosphere." However, Lee Hyori said, "I do not want to fall down with my brother for a moment, and my brother does it." He replied, "I kiss and hold hands."

On the other hand, Lee Hyori recently talked about pregnancy with Hong Hyun-hee, who reported pregnancy news.

Lee Hyori told Hong Hyun-hee, "I think it's good between the couple. I do not burn well." So Hong Hyun-hee presented pomegranate, saying, "It's not burning." Lee Hyori did not hide his worries about pregnancy as he forgot pomegranate immediately and said, "I am urgent. I am old now."