Sul-in, why leave the house and not on Intel ..."relevant poo" (I Live Alone)

Seol In-ah will make her first appearance on I Live Alone.I use the Intel for a good house, and I expect to see a routine routine such as riding a skateboard until my pants are torn.MBC I Live Alone, which will be broadcasted at 11:10 pm on April 29, will reveal the daily life of popular actor Seol In-ah.Seol In-ah will make her first appearance on I Live Alone and reveal her second-year routine.In the drama In-house, which recently ended, he played the role of a tycoon, a second-generation chaebol, Jinyoung Seo, and received a great love from viewers with a perfect character synchro rate.His daily life, which is first revealed, is focused.Seol In-ah will show her daily life with a synchro rate of 200% with Jinyoung Seo,I like the Intel, where elk comes and goes, with a good house, and I expect to see a day of equipment writing that does not rest for a moment, such as being drunk with high-teen sensibility and burning my whole body to practice skateboarding.In particular, Seol In-ah introduces himself as a reverberated puppies once you taste it, and shows that he is immersed in the taste of the skateboard.The hytin sensibility that happens like a cock, even though it falls many times, makes the skateboard boom foreseeable.Board teaches life, I prepared the saying, but the pants just before the tearing are caught and laugh.The company will also show the food that can not be missed for the skateboard training. It is the back door that Seol In-ah, who has been in the process of being packed even if he falls hundreds of times, was the only time he became reverent.I have been preparing for the Don Mahhawk barbecue with an infinite refill, but I have been caught up in the technology that I was good at because I ate too much.It stimulates curiosity whether he can learn new skills safely.

Seol In-ah will make her first appearance on I Live Alone. I use the Intel for a good house, and I expect to see a routine routine such as riding a skateboard until my pants are torn.

MBC 'I Live Alone', which will be broadcasted at 11:10 pm on April 29, will reveal the daily life of popular actor Seol In-ah.

Seol In-ah will make her first appearance on I Live Alone and reveal her second-year routine. In the drama 'In-house', which recently ended, he played the role of a tycoon, a second-generation chaebol, Jinyoung Seo, and received a great love from viewers with a perfect character synchro rate. His daily life, which is first revealed, is focused.

Seol In-ah will show her daily life with a synchro rate of 200% with Jinyoung Seo, I like the Intel, where elk comes and goes, with a good house, and I expect to see a day of 'equipment writing' that does not rest for a moment, such as being drunk with high-teen sensibility and burning my whole body to practice skateboarding.

In particular, Seol In-ah introduces himself as "a reverberated puppies once you taste it," and shows that he is immersed in the taste of the skateboard. The 'hytin sensibility' that happens like a cock, even though it falls many times, makes the skateboard boom foreseeable. "Board teaches life," I prepared the saying, but the pants just before the tearing are caught and laugh.

The company will also show the food that can not be missed for the skateboard training. It is the back door that Seol In-ah, who has been in the process of being packed even if he falls hundreds of times, was the only time he became reverent. I have been preparing for the Don Mahhawk barbecue with an infinite refill, but I have been caught up in the technology that I was good at because I ate too much. It stimulates curiosity whether he can learn new skills safely.