"Seo-yool Lee" Jun Jin, 49 pyong Remodeling Grand Satisfaction of 72 million won Newlywed House "Spreading More Sesame" (House Band-Off)

My house transform - house band war Jun Jin revealed his impression of remodeling his newlywed house.In the recent 4th episode of My House Transform - House Band War (hereinafter referred to as house band war), MC Jun Jin said, I am living so happy now in connection with the fact that I remodeled the 49-pyeong newlywed house for about 72 million won as the third client.I am so happy, he said, I am pouring more now. He reassured MC Kim Seong-joo and Kim Ji-min Park Gun.Kim Seong-joo said, Im so glad.I was tired because I had a lot of orders. Kim Ji-min also laughed, adding, The house I have a friend is never fixed. Through the last three broadcasts, the process of remodeling the newlyweds of Jun Jin - Ryu Seol Lee was revealed and received high attention from viewers.Jun Jin was reborn as a bright white-toned newlywed with the desire to remodel 100% of our lifestyle and satisfied the Jun Jin-Ryu Seo-young Lee couple.House band war is a house consulting program that enhances the value of the house.It is a life-friendly project that helps the best professional corps of old and old houses to remodel variously and create profitability and improve according to its use.The third episode will be broadcast on SBS at 5:50 pm on the 15th (Fri), SBS FiL at 8:00 pm, and Lifetime at 9:00 pm.On SBS MTV, you can check it at 12:00 pm on the 16th (Saturday).house band war

'My House transform - House band war' Jun Jin revealed his impression of Remodeling his newlywed House.

In the recent 4th episode of 'My House transform - House band war' (hereinafter referred to as House band war), MC Jun Jin said, "I am living so happy now" in connection with the fact that I remodeled the 49-pyeong newlywed House for about 72 million won as the third client.

"I am so happy," he said, "I am pouring more now." He reassured MC Kim Seong-joo and Kim Ji-min Park Gun.

Kim Seong-joo said, “I’m so glad. I was tired because I had a lot of orders. "Kim Ji-min also laughed, adding," The House I have a friend is never fixed. "

Through the last three broadcasts, the process of Remodeling the newlyweds of Jun Jin - Ryu Seol Lee was revealed and received high attention from viewers. Jun Jin was reborn as a bright white-toned newlywed with the desire to "remodel 100% of our lifestyle" and satisfied the Jun Jin-Ryu Seo-young Lee couple.

'House band war' is a House consulting program that enhances the value of the House. It is a life-friendly project that helps the best professional corps of old and old Houses to remodel variously and create profitability and improve according to its use.

The third episode will be broadcast on SBS at 5:50 pm on the 15th (Fri), SBS FiL at 8:00 pm, and Lifetime at 9:00 pm. On SBS MTV, you can check it at 12:00 pm on the 16th (Saturday).

'House band war'