'Running Man' Haha and Song Ji-hyo "Jeon So-min Sup...Spy Acting Even if Cameras Are Not On"

On the 24th, SBS entertainment program Running Man held 600 times and responded to the audience and question.While answering the audiences questions, Haha opened the door saying, I honestly have something to say to Jean So-min.I do not play Spy when I do not have a camera, he said. In fact, how do I cheat a person who has been 10 years?Song Ji-hyo also added, But I was honestly sorry for Somin, who hit his chest and said, No, so I laughed when I hit someone else.Haha said, I told me, Why are you a professional?

On the 24th, SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' held 600 times and responded to the audience and question.

While answering the audience's questions, Haha opened the door saying, "I honestly have something to say to Jean So-min."

"I do not play Spy when I do not have a camera," he said. "In fact, how do I cheat a person who has been 10 years?"

Song Ji-hyo also added, "But I was honestly sorry for Somin, who hit his chest and said, 'No,' so I laughed when I hit someone else." Haha said, "I told me, 'Why are you a professional?'"