Park Jun-myeon wrote, "My husband, five years younger, gets better when I live...Lee Chan-won "Ganggago Pa" bitter (Incorruptibility)

Park Joon-myeon showed off her affection with her husband, who is five years younger.Park Joon-myeon appeared on KBS 2TVs Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, which was broadcast on April 2.Park Joon-myeon, who won the championship after winning three consecutive wins in his previous appearance, lightly called the final parting song of the farewell, which was the winning song at the time, and overpowered the baseline.Lee Mi-young said, This is not fair.Shin Dong-yup, who selected Park Joon-myeon in the third order, introduced that the husband of five years old married at high speed while his husband was angry.Lee Mi-young was surprised to hear that Park had married five years younger, and Park Jun-myeon explained, I was 40 years old and a five-year-old man married and I just did it.Lee Mi-young laughed at the recognition that I should not say anything.Park showed off his affection, saying, We got married and we had a relationship. Kim Jun-hyun said, Its the best case.When Park Jun-myeon boasted, I think I have a good friend, Lee Chan-won said, I want to go to a long house.
Park Joon-myeon showed off her affection with her husband, who is five years younger.Park Joon-myeon appeared on KBS 2TVs Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, which was broadcast on April 2.Park Joon-myeon, who won the championship after winning three consecutive wins in his previous appearance, lightly called the final parting song of the farewell, which was the winning song at the time, and overpowered the baseline.Lee Mi-young said, This is not fair.Shin Dong-yup, who selected Park Joon-myeon in the third order, introduced that the husband of five years old married at high speed while his husband was angry.Lee Mi-young was surprised to hear that Park had married five years younger, and Park Jun-myeon explained, I was 40 years old and a five-year-old man married and I just did it.Lee Mi-young laughed at the recognition that I should not say anything.Park showed off his affection, saying, We got married and we had a relationship. Kim Jun-hyun said, Its the best case.When Park Jun-myeon boasted, I think I have a good friend, Lee Chan-won said, I want to go to a long house.

Park Joon-myeon showed off her affection with her husband, who is five years younger.

Park Joon-myeon appeared on KBS 2TV's Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, which was broadcast on April 2.

Park Joon-myeon, who won the championship after winning three consecutive wins in his previous appearance, lightly called the final parting song of the farewell, which was the winning song at the time, and overpowered the baseline. Lee Mi-young said, "This is not fair."

Shin Dong-yup, who selected Park Joon-myeon in the third order, introduced that "the husband of five years old married at high speed while his husband was angry."

Lee Mi-young was surprised to hear that Park had married five years younger, and Park Jun-myeon explained, “I was 40 years old and a five-year-old man married and I just did it.” Lee Mi-young laughed at the recognition that "I should not say anything."

Park showed off his affection, saying, “We got married and we had a relationship.” Kim Jun-hyun said, “It’s the best case.”

When Park Jun-myeon boasted, "I think I have a good friend," Lee Chan-won said, "I want to go to a long house."