'Our Blues' Noh Yoon-seo, Bae Hyun-sung's decision to give birth "I trust you and go straight"

In the TVN Saturday drama Our Blues, which was broadcast on the 24th, the story of the pregnancy of Chung Hyeon (Bae Hyun Sung) and airing stock (Roh Yoon Seo) was drawn.Chung Hyeon was confused, Well have a baby, well have a baby. I cant get rid of it. I keep hearing the baby heart.But the airing stock responded firmly, saying forget it.But Chung Hyeon says, Lets give birth, maybe we can raise the baby well, and the airing stock says, I raise well.I ruined my life because of you. After the airing stock on the bus was hard, the two people got out of the car and started walking.The airing stock said, My sister Sunbather is a good living with her child, Chung Hyeon said, I can live well with my child.I would not have had a man like me in that Sunbather. Airing stock pledged to give birth to I trust only you and go straight.

In the TVN Saturday drama "Our Blues", which was broadcast on the 24th, the story of the pregnancy of Chung Hyeon (Bae Hyun Sung) and airing stock (Roh Yoon Seo) was drawn.

Chung Hyeon was confused, "We'll have a baby, we'll have a baby. I can't get rid of it. I keep hearing the baby heart." But the airing stock responded firmly, saying "forget it."

But Chung Hyeon says, "Let's give birth, maybe we can raise the baby well," and the airing stock says, "I raise well. I ruined my life because of you. "

After the airing stock on the bus was hard, the two people got out of the car and started walking. The airing stock said, "My sister Sunbather is a good living with her child," Chung Hyeon said, "I can live well with my child. I would not have had a man like me in that Sunbather. "airing stock pledged to give birth to" I trust only you and go straight. "