'Our Blues' and 'My Liberation Diary', mixed TOIL play report card

On the same day, the two pieces of The Departure Saturday drama received mixed reports, and viewers are paying attention to whether they will continue to perform well or succeed in rebounding.According to Nielsen Korea on the 18th, TVN Saturday Drama Our Blues, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded 9.2% (based on paid households), and JTBC Saturday Drama My Liberation Diary recorded 2.3%.As a result, Our Blues has renewed its highest audience rating, while My Liberation Diary has recorded its own lowest audience rating.The two films were first broadcast on the same day, on the 9th, while Our Blues was The Departure at 7.3 percent at the time, while My Liberation Diary was 2.9 percent.Considering that My Liberation Diary is about 1 hour and 20 minutes later than Our Blues, there was a certain gap.In the case of Our Blues, Noh Hee-kyungs next work and actors Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Kim Woo-bin and Han Ji-min were attracting attention.It is also composed of OmniBus format and has the advantage of being able to enjoy works with short breathing.My Liberation Diary has put forward the unbearable lovely happy resuscitation of the unbearably rustic three brothers and sisters.Kim Seak-yoon, who directed the production, said, My Liberation Diary is a story of people who dream of happiness. I think this drama is the growth of adults.Both works have a story about humanism rather than a specific genre such as romance comedy.However, if Our Blues has told stories of all ages, including lovers, friends, grandmothers and granddaughters, My Liberation Diary has been a comfort for adults.The stories Drama tells fix certain viewing layers.My Liberation Diary is based on the growth of adults, so the audience can not help but naturally face adults.TVN and JTBC are already fighting for the Saturday drama twice.The previous work of the two works, tvN Twenty Five Twenty One and JTBC Meteorological Agency People: In-house Love Cruelty, also made The Departure on the same day.Twenty Five Twinty One and Meteorological Agency People: In-house Love Cruelty were 6.4% and 4.5%, respectively, and the Departure ended with 11.5% and 7.3% in the final round.Where can I laugh with this Saturday drama?I wonder if Our Blues can drive the momentum to the end and whether My Liberation Diary can succeed in rebounding.As the fourth episode has just aired, there is plenty of opportunity to catch viewers.

On the same day, the two pieces of The Departure Saturday Drama received mixed reports, and viewers are paying attention to whether they will continue to perform well or succeed in rebounding.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 18th, TVN Saturday Drama 'Our Blues', which was broadcast the previous day, recorded 9.2% (based on paid households), and JTBC Saturday Drama 'My Liberation Diary' recorded 2.3%.

As a result, 'Our Blues' has renewed its highest audience rating, while 'My Liberation Diary' has recorded its own lowest audience rating.

The two films were first broadcast on the same day, on the 9th, while "Our Blues" was The Departure at 7.3 percent at the time, while "My Liberation Diary" was 2.9 percent. Considering that 'My Liberation Diary' is about 1 hour and 20 minutes later than 'Our Blues', there was a certain gap.

In the case of 'Our Blues', Noh Hee-kyung's next work and actors Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Kim Woo-bin and Han Ji-min were attracting attention. It is also composed of OmniBus format and has the advantage of being able to enjoy works with short breathing.

'My Liberation Diary' has put forward the unbearable Lovely happy resuscitation of the unbearably rustic three brothers and sisters. Kim Seak-yoon, who directed the production, said, "'My Liberation Diary' is a story of people who dream of Happiness. I think this Drama is the growth of adults."

Both works have a story about humanism rather than a specific genre such as romance comedy. However, if 'Our Blues' has told stories of all ages, including Lovers, friends, grandmothers and granddaughters, 'My Liberation Diary' has been a comfort for adults.

The stories Drama tells fix certain viewing layers. 'My Liberation Diary' is based on the growth of adults, so the audience can not help but naturally face adults.

TVN and JTBC are already fighting for the Saturday Drama twice. The previous work of the two works, tvN 'Twenty Five Twenty One' and JTBC 'Meteorological Agency People: In-house Love Cruelty', also made The Departure on the same day. 'Twenty Five Twinty One' and 'Meteorological Agency People: In-house Love Cruelty' were 6.4% and 4.5%, respectively, and The Departure ended with 11.5% and 7.3% in the final round.

Where can I laugh with this Saturday Drama? I wonder if 'Our Blues' can drive the momentum to the end and whether 'My Liberation Diary' can succeed in rebounding. As the fourth episode has just aired, there is plenty of opportunity to catch viewers.