'Oh Sang-jin' Kim So-young "Confessions of shock...Warning bra even when sleeping after marriage"

Oh Sang-jins wife and broadcaster Kim So-young has told about the underwear wearing.On the 5th, Kim So-young posted a long article on his instagram.If you try to make a shocking Confessionss, I wore a bra when I was single and I slept in the room, he said. I had a father or a younger brother, and if I did not do anything from a young age, I felt uneasy and scary (?I think there was a ), he said.Kim So-young said, I kept it for a while after marriage. My friends said, I can not do it at home for a while. I think Im going to die.I spoke often, he added.Kim So-young said, Then I have a child, my upper body size shoulder and chest pain have increased overall, and after I have suffered from indigestion frequently after childbirth, it was difficult to wear a bra for a while.Kim So-young married Oh Sang-jin in 2017 and has a daughter under her belt.

Oh Sang-jin's wife and broadcaster Kim So-young has told about the underwear wearing.

On the 5th, Kim So-young posted a long article on his instagram. "If you try to make a shocking Confessionss, I wore a bra when I was single and I slept in the room," he said. "I had a father or a younger brother, and if I did not do anything from a young age, I felt uneasy and scary (? I think there was a ), he said.

Kim So-young said, "I kept it for a while after marriage." "My friends said, 'I can not do it at home for a while.'" "I think I'm going to die." I spoke often," he added.

Kim So-young said, "Then I have a child, my upper body size shoulder and chest pain have increased overall, and after I have suffered from indigestion frequently after childbirth, it was difficult to wear a bra for a while."

Kim So-young married Oh Sang-jin in 2017 and has a daughter under her belt.