Oh Na-ra, a monk, with his ex-boyfriend Shin Dong-yup and a fond The Slap, "I lived in agony..." (SNL2)

Actor Oh Na-ra played Shin Dong-yup and The Slap lover.Oh Na-ra summoned the character Jeong Hee in the drama of the same name in the My Uncle corner in Coupang Play SNL Korea Season 2 released on April 16th.Oh Na-ra, who runs a restaurant, is a couple-hating level so that there are no chopsticks that fit properly.I broke up with the couple who visited each time, and I was hit by a hit and said, I can not love at this age, I can separate my love. I am so pathetic.At this time, Shin Dong-yup, who held a bouquet of flowers, came to Oh Na-ra; Shin Dong-yups identity was his ex-boyfriend who had been a lover with Oh Na-ra in the past and left as a monk.There was a strange atmosphere between the two people who met for a long time.Shin Dong-yup said, I thought why I could not come to the streets for 20 years in an hour and a half.I think I have not been able to come to the rest of the time because I have something to feel like. Oh Na-ra said, Is there anything to catch now?I have been living a hard time with the feeling that I have been hanging on your mind. At the end of Shin Dong-yup, Now I put down everything in the world, Oh Na-ra said, Its really cruel.I do not feel any emotion now, he said, taking off his coat and reproducing the millennium job.
Actor Oh Na-ra played Shin Dong-yup and The Slap lover.Oh Na-ra summoned the character Jeong Hee in the drama of the same name in the My Uncle corner in Coupang Play SNL Korea Season 2 released on April 16th.Oh Na-ra, who runs a restaurant, is a couple-hating level so that there are no chopsticks that fit properly.I broke up with the couple who visited each time, and I was hit by a hit and said, I can not love at this age, I can separate my love. I am so pathetic.At this time, Shin Dong-yup, who held a bouquet of flowers, came to Oh Na-ra; Shin Dong-yups identity was his ex-boyfriend who had been a lover with Oh Na-ra in the past and left as a monk.There was a strange atmosphere between the two people who met for a long time.Shin Dong-yup said, I thought why I could not come to the streets for 20 years in an hour and a half.I think I have not been able to come to the rest of the time because I have something to feel like. Oh Na-ra said, Is there anything to catch now?I have been living a hard time with the feeling that I have been hanging on your mind. At the end of Shin Dong-yup, Now I put down everything in the world, Oh Na-ra said, Its really cruel.I do not feel any emotion now, he said, taking off his coat and reproducing the millennium job.

Actor Oh Na-ra played Shin Dong-yup and The Slap lover.

Oh Na-ra summoned the character 'Jeong Hee' in the drama of the same name in the 'My Uncle' corner in Coupang Play 'SNL Korea Season 2' released on April 16th.

Oh Na-ra, who runs a restaurant, is a couple-hating level so that there are no chopsticks that fit properly. I broke up with the couple who visited each time, and I was hit by a hit and said, "I can not love at this age, I can separate my love. I am so pathetic."

At this time, Shin Dong-yup, who held a bouquet of flowers, came to Oh Na-ra; Shin Dong-yup's identity was his ex-boyfriend who had been a lover with Oh Na-ra in the past and left as a monk. There was a strange atmosphere between the two people who met for a long time.

Shin Dong-yup said, "I thought why I could not come to the streets for 20 years in an hour and a half. I think I have not been able to come to the rest of the time because I have something to feel like. "Oh Na-ra said," Is there anything to catch now? I have been living a hard time with the feeling that I have been hanging on your mind. "

At the end of Shin Dong-yup, "Now I put down everything in the world," Oh Na-ra said, "It's really cruel. I do not feel any emotion now, "he said, taking off his coat and reproducing the" millennium "job.