Nahanil and Yu Hye Young reunited in seven years after divorce twice. The first word "It's been a long time"

Na Han-il and Yu Hye Young, who had been divorced twice, appeared in Season 2, a TV Chosun (TV CHOSUN) entertainment program that was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.Two marriages and divorces met seven years after their second divorce on the island of Yukjido; there were ups and downs.Nahanil had to pick up Yu Hye Young in the car, but he did not recognize him and went to Mart.Nahan Il went out of Mart and spent time buying a stupid back, and eventually Yu Hye Young had to wait a long time on the roadside.Shin Dong-yup, Kim Won-hee and Kim Sae-rom, who saw this, hit their hearts with a frustrated heart in the studio.The first word that Nahan Il, who met Yu Hye Young afterward, was Its been a long time. Yu Hye Young looked at it with resentment, I waited here an hour.However, Yu Hye Young did not get angry with Nahanil and the two naturally got into the car.On the way to the inside, when Nahan said, Im sorry Im late, Yu Hye Young replied that it was okay.Nahanil went to cooking in a hot-blooded mode at the hostel, and the kendo cut carrots and green onions like a knife, and laughed, and then she took off the instant rice package.Shin Dong-yup laughed, saying, Its a man, and Kim Sae-rom raised his thumb, Its an icon of dry teeth.Shin Dong-yup said, The action is affectionate, and the facial expression is completely frowned.Kim Sae-rom laughed, Yu Hye Young is a leader style, he does well.Nahanil and Yu Hye Young looked back on the past, eating rice; the two married in 1989, and held their daughter in their arms the following year.However, in 1998, nine years after their marriage, the two divorced and reunited four years later in 2002, but split again in 2015.Yu Hye Young told Nahan, I was very busy, I did not put my feet on the ground in the old days, he said. I can not go like that, what is so good out there?Nahan Il said, Nowadays, only the necessary things go out, Haedong Kumdo goes around the gym and goes to the event.Yu Hye Young asked what he would choose between the past thawing kendo and himself, and he said that Nahanil chose thawing kendo.Yu Hye Young said, What have you been so busy doing? I only sleep and watch TV, I have never talked to each other before.Yu Hye Young also confessed that he had a sorry heart for Nahan.I am sorry that I have not been able to do so as a wife as a wife, and I had to suffer another pain because of what I decided, he said. I regret that I would have waited until the end.So, Nahan Il said, I knew I would be hostile.The two men returned to their quarters, and they entered their rooms; Nahanil came out of the living room and found Yu Hye Young sleeping on the couch.Nahan Il could not take his eyes off Yu Hye Young who was asleep.He kept watching Yu Hye Young on camera and watched Yu Hye Young for a long time in the picture.Kim Won-hee and Kim Sae-rom, who saw this, shed tears.

Na Han-il and Yu Hye Young, who had been divorced twice, appeared in Season 2, a TV Chosun (TV CHOSUN) entertainment program that was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.

Two marriages and divorces met seven years after their second divorce on the island of Yukjido; there were ups and downs. Nahanil had to pick up Yu Hye Young in the car, but he did not recognize him and went to Mart. Nahan Il went out of Mart and spent time buying a stupid back, and eventually Yu Hye Young had to wait a long time on the roadside. Shin Dong-yup, Kim Won-hee and Kim Sae-rom, who saw this, hit their hearts with a frustrated heart in the studio.

The first word that Nahan Il, who met Yu Hye Young afterward, was "It's been a long time." Yu Hye Young looked at it with resentment, "I waited here an hour." However, Yu Hye Young did not get angry with Nahanil and the two naturally got into the car. On the way to the inside, when Nahan said, "I'm sorry I'm late," Yu Hye Young replied that it was okay.

Nahanil went to cooking in a hot-blooded mode at the hostel, and the kendo cut carrots and green onions like a knife, and laughed, and then she took off the instant rice package. Shin Dong-yup laughed, saying, "It's a man," and Kim Sae-rom raised his thumb, "It's an icon of dry teeth."

Shin Dong-yup said, "The action is affectionate, and the facial expression is completely frowned." Kim Sae-rom laughed, "Yu Hye Young is a leader style, he does well."

Nahanil and Yu Hye Young looked back on the past, eating rice; the two married in 1989, and held their daughter in their arms the following year. However, in 1998, nine years after their marriage, the two divorced and reunited four years later in 2002, but split again in 2015. Yu Hye Young told Nahan, "I was very busy, I did not put my feet on the ground in the old days," he said. "I can not go like that, what is so good out there?"

Nahan Il said, "Nowadays, only the necessary things go out, Haedong Kumdo goes around the gym and goes to the event." Yu Hye Young asked what he would choose between the past thawing kendo and himself, and he said that Nahanil chose thawing kendo. Yu Hye Young said, "What have you been so busy doing?" "I only sleep and watch TV, I have never talked to each other before."

Yu Hye Young also confessed that he had a sorry heart for Nahan. "I am sorry that I have not been able to do so as a wife as a wife, and I had to suffer another pain because of what I decided," he said. "I regret that I would have waited until the end." So, Nahan Il said, "I knew I would be hostile."

The two men returned to their quarters, and they entered their rooms; Nahanil came out of the living room and found Yu Hye Young sleeping on the couch. Nahan Il could not take his eyes off Yu Hye Young who was asleep. He kept watching Yu Hye Young on camera and watched Yu Hye Young for a long time in the picture. Kim Won-hee and Kim Sae-rom, who saw this, shed tears.