"My Way" Sea, habitual gambling shoe "I want to live hard, that's all."

The group S. E. S unites to the complete body.TV CHOSUN star documentary myway broadcast on April 10 reveals the new start of the Blady end of Sugars four years, which stopped broadcasting activities due to social controversy over gambling in 2018.On the same day, S.E.S, which became an icon of the times and gained explosive popularity at the same time as its debut in 1997, gathers together to raise expectations.Shu is going to share a deep story that he has not talked about with Eugene, a member of S.E.S, who has built up a strong friendship with his life.We also prepare special dinners for our beloved members.The three recalled memories of their former S.E.S activities and boasted of I can tell now.It was a lot of work at that time, but it was like when I was happy and happy. I can get a glimpse of the deep friendship of S.E.S., who has been together for a long time.Then the sea told Shu, who started at the end of the long Blady, I was trying to live hard.We can all live together again and again. He expressed his sincere worries and affection.Eugene also added, I want to cheer you up to be so courageous that you start work again.

The group S. E. S unites to the complete body.

TV CHOSUN 'star documentary myway' broadcast on April 10 reveals the new start of the Blady end of Sugar's four years, which stopped broadcasting activities due to social controversy over gambling in 2018.

On the same day, S.E.S, which became an icon of the times and gained explosive popularity at the same time as its debut in 1997, gathers together to raise expectations. Shu is going to share a deep story that he has not talked about with Eugene, a member of S.E.S, who has built up a strong friendship with his life. We also prepare special dinners for our beloved members.

The three recalled memories of their former S.E.S activities and boasted of "I can tell now." "It was a lot of work at that time, but it was like when I was happy and happy." I can get a glimpse of the deep friendship of S.E.S., who has been together for a long time.

Then the sea told Shu, who started at the end of the long Blady, "I was trying to live hard. We can all live together again and again. "He expressed his sincere worries and affection. Eugene also added, "I want to cheer you up to be so courageous that you start work again."