"Marriage D-1" Boom "Wedding ceremony celebration = Lim Young-woong, society = Lee Dong-wook, officiating = Lee Kyung-kyu"

Lim Young-woong, K.Will and Lee Chan One sing a celebration at the Wedding ceremony of Broadcaster Boom.A day before the wedding, Boom unveiled a colorful Wedding ceremony helper corps.Boom said on the 7th SBS Power FM BoomBoomPower that his Wedding ceremony will be called by Lim Young-woong, K.Will and Lee Chan One.The society is played by Lee Dong-wook, a well-known actor, and the officiating is by Lee Kyung-kyu, a gag godfather.Boom explained, K.Will decided to help me, and when I got corona, I did DJ, and added, I also decided to sing a song by my beloved Lim Young-woong.Lee Chan One gives a special celebration. I think the festival will be held. Lee Dong-wook, the actor, will take charge of the society and Lee Kyung-kyu will officiate. Wedding ceremony meal menu is a steak TMI.According to his agency Skye & M, Boom will post a seven-year-old non-entertainer and Wedding ceremony at Seoul on September 9.Boom said, I have always had a dream of creating a happy family in my heart, saying, I have met a precious relationship to respect each other for a lifetime and have a family with faith and love. I am going to show you the happy couple who can share with the people because of the love that is overflowing in the future, and the good husband who can take care of the family and wife and hug them. Born in 1982, Boom (real name Lee Min-ho) made his debut as a group Key in 1997, later turned to VJ and played on various broadcasts via Section TV Entertainment Communication reporter.Currently, he is appearing in various programs such as Save me Holmes, Good luck if I do not fight, Amazing Saturday and Forsy School, and is in charge of BoomBoomPower DJ.

Lim Young-woong, K.Will and Lee Chan One sing a celebration at the Wedding ceremony of Broadcaster Boom.

A day before the wedding, Boom unveiled a colorful Wedding ceremony helper corps.

Boom said on the 7th SBS Power FM 'Boom Boom Power' that his Wedding ceremony will be called by Lim Young-woong, K.Will and Lee Chan One. The society is played by Lee Dong-wook, a well-known actor, and the officiating is by Lee Kyung-kyu, a gag godfather.

Boom explained, "K.Will decided to help me, and when I got corona, I did DJ," and added, "I also decided to sing a song by my beloved Lim Young-woong. Lee Chan One gives a special celebration. I think the festival will be held. "

Lee Dong-wook, the actor, will take charge of the society and Lee Kyung-kyu will officiate. Wedding ceremony meal menu is a steak TMI.

According to his agency Skye & M, Boom will post a seven-year-old non-entertainer and Wedding ceremony at Seoul on September 9.

Boom said, "I have always had a dream of creating a happy family in my heart, saying," I have met a precious relationship to respect each other for a lifetime and have a family with faith and love. " I am going to show you the happy couple who can share with the people because of the love that is overflowing in the future, and the good husband who can take care of the family and wife and hug them. "

Born in 1982, Boom (real name Lee Min-ho) made his debut as a group "Key" in 1997, later turned to VJ and played on various broadcasts via "Section TV Entertainment Communication" reporter. Currently, he is appearing in various programs such as 'Save me Holmes', 'Good luck if I do not fight', 'Amazing Saturday' and 'Forsy School', and is in charge of 'Boom Boom Power' DJ.