"Marriage" Anshiu "A 12-year-old bride-to-be, older than me" (Interview)

Comedian An Si-u made the announcement of her feelings ahead of her marriage.I still cant believe Im getting married, An Si-u said in a telephone conversation with the Korean government on Wednesday. Maybe Ill feel it when I get into the wedding hall next week.Marriage is not easy, and there are so many things to care about, he said. I think it is great to see married seniors living in marriage.We will be prepared for the rest of the week so that we can get the wedding done well, he added.When asked if Anshiu had changed his mindset ahead of his marriage, he replied, I have definitely got more responsibility.I think I will make a little more careful decisions and work harder in my future work, he said. I will live harder (as much as I am now the head of a family).I met with an acquaintance, he said, referring to the bride-to-be, who was 12 years younger. At first, I was worried because of the age gap, but I decided to marry because I was older than myself.In the meantime, Anshiu told the prospective bride, Please raise me well in the future, and vowed to make a good husband as much as I have welcomed my beautiful and wise wife.An Si-u will marry a 12-year-old general public at a wedding hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 23rd.The celebration will be performed by comedians Lee Soo-han, Lee Yong-sung, Jang Yoo-hwan and Kim Jin-gon, who are appearing on YouTubes Five-in-One.Ahn Si-woo made his debut as a comedian in SBS 9th bond in 2007 and announced his face with the gag program Utt-Jangsa. Currently, he is working as a YouTuber on YouTube channel Ding Gulding Gul.

Comedian An Si-u made the announcement of her feelings ahead of her marriage.

“I still can’t believe I’m getting married,” An Si-u said in a telephone conversation with the Korean government on Wednesday. “Maybe I’ll feel it when I get into the wedding hall next week.” "Marriage is not easy, and there are so many things to care about," he said. "I think it is great to see married seniors living in marriage. “We will be prepared for the rest of the week so that we can get the wedding done well,” he added.

When asked if Anshiu had changed his mindset ahead of his marriage, he replied, "I have definitely got more responsibility." “I think I will make a little more careful decisions and work harder in my future work,” he said. “I will live harder (as much as I am now the head of a family).

“I met with an acquaintance,” he said, referring to the bride-to-be, who was 12 years younger. “At first, I was worried because of the age gap, but I decided to marry because I was older than myself.” In the meantime, Anshiu told the prospective bride, "Please raise me well in the future," and vowed to "make a good husband as much as I have welcomed my beautiful and wise wife."

An Si-u will marry a 12-year-old general public at a wedding hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 23rd. The celebration will be performed by comedians Lee Soo-han, Lee Yong-sung, Jang Yoo-hwan and Kim Jin-gon, who are appearing on YouTube's Five-in-One.

Ahn Si-woo made his debut as a comedian in SBS 9th bond in 2007 and announced his face with the gag program Utt-Jangsa. Currently, he is working as a YouTuber on YouTube channel Ding Gulding Gul.