Lee Yeon-hee, once pretty, is a pretty law forever...'Who's the flower?'

Actor Lee Yeon-hee reveals fresh beautyOn the afternoon of the 20th, Lee Yeon-hee announced that he was taking a picture by writing the name of the magazine in the post along with his photo through his instagram.Lee Yeon-hee holds a rich bouquet of flowers and naturally looks like a god of spring in a satin-style halter neck dress with a bundle of hairy hair.The netizens responded in various ways such as How do you like your debut?, I have a lot of innocence, I want to play a lot, I like my face, and I am really fresh.Meanwhile, Lee Yeon-hee has been actively engaged in activities such as marriage and drama with non-entertainment men in 2020Lee Yeon-hee Instagram

Actor Lee Yeon-hee reveals fresh beauty

On the afternoon of the 20th, Lee Yeon-hee announced that he was taking a picture by writing the name of the magazine in the post along with his photo through his instagram. Lee Yeon-hee holds a rich bouquet of flowers and naturally looks like a god of spring in a satin-style halter neck dress with a bundle of hairy hair.

The netizens responded in various ways such as "How do you like your debut?", "I have a lot of innocence," "I want to play a lot, I like my face," and "I am really fresh."

Meanwhile, Lee Yeon-hee has been actively engaged in activities such as marriage and drama with non-entertainment men in 2020

Lee Yeon-hee Instagram