Lee Joon-ho, Idol's first 'KoreaPD Grand Prize' talent award "I have been good as an Actor"

Singer and Actor Lee Joon-ho won the KoreaPD Grand Prize trophy for Red End of Clothes Retail.The 34th KoreaPD Awards were held at the KBS Annex in Yeouido, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th.The actor award talent category was received by Lee Joon-ho, who played in MBC gilt drama Red End of Clothes Retail.Lee Joon-ho said, I was really happy when I heard that I was going to receive this award. In addition to being loved by viewers, PDs also enjoyed it and sent me a big love, so it seemed to be a time to praise that I have been working hard as an actor. If I try harder and give time and opportunity in the future, I want to take a picture with everyone, he said. I felt a lot while shooting (Drama), but it was a scene where I praised, cared for and saved each other.I think that the pleasant scene made a good work. Lee Joon-ho showed clothes sleeves as a return work after the military service last year, and praised the various images and delicate feelings of the characters from the young discrete to the 40th generation.The final audience rating was 17.4% (Nilson Korea nationwide), catching both the box office and the two rabbits, and receiving the best performance award for men in the 2021 MBC Acting Grand Prize.Above all, Lee Joon-ho is a group 2PM member who debuted in 2008, and was honored to be the first idol to win the KoreaPD Award for Talent.The performers are awarded only to one person every year, and current PDs directly examine and select them.Past awards include Stobrig Namgungmin, Heat Blood Priest Kim Nam-gil, Song of the Sun Song Jung-ki, Killmy Hilmi Ji Sung, Good Doctor One, Brain Shin Ha Kyun, Chuno Jang Hyuk, Sundeok Queen Ko Hyun Jung, Beethoven Virus Kim Myung-min, Kim Myung-min, Jumong Song Il-guk, My name is Kim Sam-soon Kim Sun-a, Full Love Kim Hee-ae and so on. Lee Joon-ho was named as the first idol.Korea PD Association

Singer and Actor Lee Joon-ho won the 'KoreaPD Grand Prize' trophy for 'Red End of Clothes Retail'.

The 34th KoreaPD Awards were held at the KBS Annex in Yeouido, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th.

The Actor award talent category was received by Lee Joon-ho, who played in MBC gilt Drama 'Red End of Clothes Retail'.

Lee Joon-ho said, "I was really happy when I heard that I was going to receive this award." In addition to being loved by viewers, PDs also enjoyed it and sent me a big love, so it seemed to be a time to praise that I have been working hard as an Actor. "

"If I try harder and give time and opportunity in the future, I want to take a picture with everyOne," he said. "I felt a lot while shooting (Drama), but it was a scene where I praised, cared for and saved each other. I think that the pleasant scene made a good work. "

Lee Joon-ho showed 'clothes sleeves' as a return work after the military service last year, and praised the various images and delicate feelings of the characters from the young discrete to the 40th generation. The final audience rating was 17.4% (Nilson Korea nationwide), catching both the box office and the two rabbits, and receiving the best performance award for men in the '2021 MBC Acting Grand Prize'.

Above all, Lee Joon-ho is a group 2PM member who debuted in 2008, and was honored to be the first idol to win the KoreaPD Award for Talent. The performers are awarded only to One person every year, and current PDs directly examine and select them.

Past Awards include 'Stobrig' Namgungmin, 'Heat Blood Priest' Kim Nam-gil, 'Song of the Sun' Song Jung-ki, 'Killmy Hilmi' Ji Sung, 'Good Doctor' One, 'Brain' Shin Ha Kyun, 'Chuno' Jang Hyuk, 'Sundeok Queen' Ko Hyun Jung, 'Beethoven Virus' Kim Myung-min, Kim Myung-min, 'Jumong' Song Il-guk, 'My name is Kim Sam-soon' Kim Sun-a, 'Full Love' Kim Hee-ae and so on. Lee Joon-ho was named as the first idol.

Korea PD Association