Lee Hoon "like the divorce home is the bottom of my position" even tears (let's live together)

Lee Hoon weeps.On April 26, at 8:30 pm, Park Won-sooks Saps, which is broadcasted on KBS 2TV, shows Lee Hoon and Sam Seon-nyeo going on a storm shopping in the seedling market after last week.While planting the seedlings that I bought directly in the yard, the owner of the new house and the three residents of Chungbuk Provincial College appeared in surprise and welcomed the move of the three-year-old girl.At this time, the sisters who learned that the owner of the house was single. Lee Hoon, who was quick to notice, acted as a cupid of love for Kim Chung.Kim Chung then planted a tree with his landlord, and when Park Won-sook asked Kim Chung, What tree is planted? Kim Chung replied, Our tree and surprised the surroundings.The unimportant pink air currents have attracted the attention of the people around them. How will Kim Chungs thumb go?Lee Hoon and Sam Seon-nyeo, who completed the planting of seedlings and even the usual, hurriedly started dinner at Chungbuk Provincial College.While eating together and talking about comfort, Lee Hoon said, There were many hard things to do for a while, he said, I could not tell my family. He said that his role as a father, husband, and son was heavy.Lee Hoon said, I think my family is bottoming out, and Lee Hoon told me about the most difficult incident recently. She told me about Lee Hoons story and gave me real advice from my experience.What happened to Lee Hoon, who finally showed tears?

Lee Hoon weeps.

On April 26, at 8:30 pm, 'Park Won-sook's Saps', which is broadcasted on KBS 2TV, shows Lee Hoon and Sam Seon-nyeo going on a storm shopping in the seedling market after last week. While planting the seedlings that I bought directly in the yard, the owner of the new house and the three residents of Chungbuk Provincial College appeared in surprise and welcomed the move of the three-year-old girl. At this time, the sisters who learned that the owner of the house was single. Lee Hoon, who was quick to notice, acted as a cupid of love for Kim Chung. Kim Chung then planted a tree with his landlord, and when Park Won-sook asked Kim Chung, "What tree is planted?" Kim Chung replied, "Our tree" and surprised the surroundings. The unimportant pink air currents have attracted the attention of the people around them. How will Kim Chung's thumb go?

Lee Hoon and Sam Seon-nyeo, who completed the planting of seedlings and even the usual, hurriedly started dinner at Chungbuk Provincial College. While eating together and talking about comfort, Lee Hoon said, "There were many hard things to do for a while," he said, "I could not tell my family." He said that his role as a father, husband, and son was heavy. Lee Hoon said, "I think my family is bottoming out," and Lee Hoon told me about the most difficult incident recently. She told me about Lee Hoon's story and gave me real advice from my experience. What happened to Lee Hoon, who finally showed tears?