Kwak Do-won "is the first actor I've seen in 30 years of acting...like Jung Dong-won acting genius" ('I can't say ''.')

Actor Kwak Do-won, who returned to the drama in nine years through I can not help it, revealed behind-the-scenes Kahaani, where he feels a sticky chemistry among actors.Kwak Do-won will play the role of the 40th most-must-do-said reality in Family and Chicken in the upcoming May 4th (Wednesday) ENA SEKYG Entertainment No Old Man is Essential (played by Son Geun-joo, Lee Hae-ri, Cho Ji-young / Director Choi Do-hoon, Yoo Jung-yong / Production Cabin 74, Oz Arena) Im going to get up.I felt that the process of reading the first script and trying to get through their hard lives was harmoniously well expressed, said Kwak Do-won, who recalled when he first read the script, and I thought it was too fun to read it, but I thought that viewers could sympathize with Koo Pil-sus life enough.He said, When I was young, I was a Taekkyon player, went to work because of my livelihood, and then I had a variety of history to do a chicken shop. I live with a sense of responsibility to protect Family no matter what job I have.In that sense, Koo Pil-su is a character who reflects the lives of ordinary heads that can be seen around us. On the other hand, the character of the play is curious about Chemistry with his colleagues who are working together as he draws a 20-year-old young businessman Jung Seok (Yoon Doo-joon), who is sincere in coding, and a generation-less romance.I am really sticky because of the memory of shooting with the actor Yoon Doo-joon and the cold together.I felt it throughout the filming of the survival chemistry of Koo Pil-su and Jung Suk. In addition, Jung Dong-won, who appeared as a family in the drama, caught the eye by saying that he had experienced his first experience in actor life while meeting his breathing.Jung Dong-won is the only actor who has seen him grow up in a 30-year acting life, and he came to my shoulder at first, and now he is in eye contact with me, he said.I may be my son, but he is a genius in acting, and I am proud and happy to see him express his emotions, he said.Finally, Kwak Do-won said, The biggest attraction of I can not use it is hyperrealism.As if we had filled our daily life, we melted a lot of laughing elements all over Kahaani where everyone can sympathize with.I would like to ask you to watch a lot of actors because all the actors are trying to convey small comfort at the end of this day. He also gives me a message to the audience and expects the first broadcast of I can not do it .ENA SEKYG Entertainment There is Family that says I can not ask, but there are some items and items that are the president of the Chicken shop that do not have a house to buy, but Jung Seok, a young businessman who has no money to start a business, will be broadcasted on May 4th (Wednesday) at 9 pm ENA channel (the new channel name of SKY channel that will be changed from April 29).In addition, it will be released simultaneously on Ole TV and online video service (OTT) seezn.
Actor Kwak Do-won, who returned to the drama in nine years through I can not help it, revealed behind-the-scenes Kahaani, where he feels a sticky chemistry among actors.Kwak Do-won will play the role of the 40th most-must-do-said reality in Family and Chicken in the upcoming May 4th (Wednesday) ENA SEKYG Entertainment No Old Man is Essential (played by Son Geun-joo, Lee Hae-ri, Cho Ji-young / Director Choi Do-hoon, Yoo Jung-yong / Production Cabin 74, Oz Arena) Im going to get up.I felt that the process of reading the first script and trying to get through their hard lives was harmoniously well expressed, said Kwak Do-won, who recalled when he first read the script, and I thought it was too fun to read it, but I thought that viewers could sympathize with Koo Pil-sus life enough.He said, When I was young, I was a Taekkyon player, went to work because of my livelihood, and then I had a variety of history to do a chicken shop. I live with a sense of responsibility to protect Family no matter what job I have.In that sense, Koo Pil-su is a character who reflects the lives of ordinary heads that can be seen around us. On the other hand, the character of the play is curious about Chemistry with his colleagues who are working together as he draws a 20-year-old young businessman Jung Seok (Yoon Doo-joon), who is sincere in coding, and a generation-less romance.I am really sticky because of the memory of shooting with the actor Yoon Doo-joon and the cold together.I felt it throughout the filming of the survival chemistry of Koo Pil-su and Jung Suk. In addition, Jung Dong-won, who appeared as a family in the drama, caught the eye by saying that he had experienced his first experience in actor life while meeting his breathing.Jung Dong-won is the only actor who has seen him grow up in a 30-year acting life, and he came to my shoulder at first, and now he is in eye contact with me, he said.I may be my son, but he is a genius in acting, and I am proud and happy to see him express his emotions, he said.Finally, Kwak Do-won said, The biggest attraction of I can not use it is hyperrealism.As if we had filled our daily life, we melted a lot of laughing elements all over Kahaani where everyone can sympathize with.I would like to ask you to watch a lot of actors because all the actors are trying to convey small comfort at the end of this day. He also gives me a message to the audience and expects the first broadcast of I can not do it .ENA SEKYG Entertainment There is Family that says I can not ask, but there are some items and items that are the president of the Chicken shop that do not have a house to buy, but Jung Seok, a young businessman who has no money to start a business, will be broadcasted on May 4th (Wednesday) at 9 pm ENA channel (the new channel name of SKY channel that will be changed from April 29).In addition, it will be released simultaneously on Ole TV and online video service (OTT) seezn.

Actor Kwak Do-won, who returned to the drama in nine years through 'I can not help it', revealed behind-the-scenes Kahaani, where he feels a sticky Chemistry among actors.

Kwak Do-won will play the role of the 40th most-must-do-said reality in Family and Chicken in the upcoming May 4th (Wednesday) ENA SEK YG Entertainment "No Old Man is Essential" (played by Son Geun-joo, Lee Hae-ri, Cho Ji-young / Director Choi Do-hoon, Yoo Jung-yong / Production Cabin 74, Oz Arena) I'm going to get up.

“I felt that the process of reading the first script and trying to get through their hard lives was harmoniously well expressed,” said Kwak Do-won, who recalled when he first read the script, “and I thought it was too fun to read it, but I thought that viewers could sympathize with Koo Pil-su’s life enough.”

He said, "When I was young, I was a Taekkyon player, went to work because of my livelihood, and then I had a variety of history to do a Chicken shop." "I live with a sense of responsibility to protect Family no matter what job I have. In that sense, Koo Pil-su is a character who reflects the lives of ordinary heads that can be seen around us. "

On the other hand, the character of the play is curious about Chemistry with his colleagues who are working together as he draws a 20-year-old young businessman Jung Seok (Yoon Doo-joon), who is sincere in coding, and a generation-less romance. "I am really sticky because of the memory of shooting with the actor Yoon Doo-joon and the cold together. I felt it throughout the filming of the survival Chemistry of Koo Pil-su and Jung Suk. "

In addition, Jung Dong-won, who appeared as a Family in the drama, caught the eye by saying that he had experienced his first experience in actor life while meeting his breathing. “Jung Dong-won is the only actor who has seen him grow up in a 30-year acting life, and he came to my shoulder at first, and now he is in eye contact with me,” he said. “I may be my son, but he is a genius in acting, and I am proud and happy to see him express his emotions,” he said.

Finally, Kwak Do-won said, "The biggest attraction of 'I can not use it' is hyperrealism. As if we had filled our daily life, we melted a lot of laughing elements all over Kahaani where everyone can sympathize with. I would like to ask you to watch a lot of actors because all the actors are trying to convey small comfort at the end of this day. "He also gives me a message to the audience and expects the first broadcast of" I can not do it ".

ENA SEK YG Entertainment There is Family that says 'I can not ask', but there are some items and items that are the president of the Chicken shop that do not have a house to buy, but Jung Seok, a young businessman who has no money to start a business, will be broadcasted on May 4th (Wednesday) at 9 pm ENA channel (the new channel name of SKY channel that will be changed from April 29). In addition, it will be released simultaneously on Ole TV and online video service (OTT) seezn.